Jan. 5, 2015 Dream Cruise Meet

Looks to be a small group. My son Brandon, 18, and I are sailing and possibly my husband if he can get off work. We are doing just 2 days at WDW before. This will be our 20th Disney cruise. Off to find the Facebook site.

Excited, I just started working on one of my FE ideas, and it turned out well (at least I think so). Looking forward to getting work done and getting ready for the cruise.

I just added a second room - my son and future DIL are going too.. :cool1:

Hello to all fellow Disney Cruisers. We are so excited for the Disney Dream Cruise. Its our first ever cruise. I have a feeling we will be spoiled by Disney. My 5 year old can't stop talking about the Disney Cruise. We would love to do FE, could a Disney Cruise veteran please let me know where I can sign up for our Jan 5 cruise?!
Can't Wait- The Powell Family

Checking back in, looks like a great group. When our booking window opened for on ship ressies, we were camping up in the Sierra's and had to go sit outside to access the WiFi and it was about 38 degrees, but we got our activities!!!!!:woohoo:

Palo Dinner the first night (our actual 40th anniversary)
Catamaran Snorkeling for Nassau day
Palo Brunch and Spa for the Sea Day

Looking for to seeing all the young ones, (our 2 are all grown up), we are staying on deck 5 just so we can enjoy their smiles and excitement!!!!

See you all soon.

Hello,

I just found out that my in-laws have booked us on this cruise. It will be our first time on any cruise, and we couldn't be more excited that it is the Disney Dream! I know my 5 year old and 7 year old will want to participate in the FE. We really want to take part in FE on our first cruise!

Thank you!

Hi Everyone! I am new to disboards! Can you believe it is so close now, 49 days! I will be cruising with just my husband. This is our second cruise on the dream, we loved it so much in September we just had to go back!
Anyways, I wanted to let you know we are arranging a mixology meet and pink ladies champagne meet!
I am personally arranging the mixology one, so if you want to sign up, let me know! its $15 a person and I will be submitting the request to DCL at the end of the week :) I just need names and stateroom numbers.

We are going on our first Disney Cruise, and I was told this week about the Fish Extender activity that you can do with fellow cruise patrons. Can someone please explain this to me, and do I sign up to participate- or how do I participate???

We are so excited and what to take advantage of the full Disney Cruise experience.

Thank you so much!!!

Hi! Our fish extender group sign up actually closes tomorrow.
Basically, there is groups on 10 cabins, and your family gives a gift to each cabin and each cabin will have a gift for you. There is ideas and more detailed descriptions im sure :)

Has anyone heard of this game? I am pretty excited.... it looks like fun!

on castawaves it said, "While on the Disney Dream, the enchanted art was probably the most talked about and most used addition to the Disney Dream. The pictures are located throughout the ship, and react differently each time you approach, so each image may have 5 or 6 different animations, so you can revisit to get a different “show”. The detective agency was fabulous, kids were enthralled with finding the next picture, great activity for both kid and adults. A wonderful addition to the Disney Cruise line."

Basically it is art that comes to life and has a game that is tracked and remembered, so you don't have to do it all at once, it can be done in "spurts".

Looking forward to it with my family and or just me and hubby.

Hi friends :) I have never been on this forum before, but have followed a thread here to find out about the FE. We have never been on a Disney Cruise, so have no idea how to sign up to participate... but we would love to if any others are up for it. Soooo excited! Merry Christmas and see you all it a few days!

Wow! Sounds like fun! Is it anything like MagiQuest? How do you register for the game and do you know a price? TIA!

Hi friends :) I have never been on this forum before, but have followed a thread here to find out about the FE. We have never been on a Disney Cruise, so have no idea how to sign up to participate... but we would love to if any others are up for it. Soooo excited! Merry Christmas and see you all it a few days!

Midship detective agency is free..get your cards on deck 5..have fun. I love the animated ar.t

hey Folks!

We are new to Disney Cruising and we where wondering if it's too late to Join an FE group for this cruise?

take care,

dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter