Jan. 5, 2015 Dream Cruise Meet

Thanks geffric.....I am going to hope it was a fluke then. Hopefully you will be able to join the cruise. Good luck to you!

I want to go ahead and organize a FE group. Please PM me your room number, and number of people in your room. I will work on organizing it. If you want to include the names of the people in your room, or sex and age, that is helpful.

I have participated in a FE, but have never been in charge, so if any of you have any ideas on how to organize it or things to do, please let me know. (PM me any ideas as well)

This will be our first cruise, and we are giving it to the kids as their Christmas gift! I am very excited & can't wait for them to open their boxes up! We would like to do the FE, I think it will add some fun for them! My kids are going to be 13, 12 & 9

I'd like to be involved in the FE exchange I think. I was worried about the bulk, coming from Australia, but I think the kids will enjoy it. I'll have to look up my room number tomorrow as I'm on my phone. Thanks for organising Wests4Disney

Hey!! My husband (34), my son (10), my daughter (6) and I (31) will be on this cruise! Our 2nd time on dream, 3rd Disney cruise. I want to do the FE. So what do I do? Any other forums or groups I need to join? So excited!

So, it looks like Ali has set up a FB account for our FE group, will you also be the contact person for the FE group as well?

I do not use FB, since I access DIS from work and am unable to use FB at work. I already signed up with the group and will check in periodically. I will continue to post most of my stuff here, since it is easiest for access for me. I did not see a google document, but maybe that doesn't happen until I have been accepted into the group.

Our final payment is due Oct. 22nd, right? That is what I thought, I remember seeing on the website.

ALL who already PM'd me your information, thanks for doing so, but it looks like we will be doing FE through FB, so please follow the links and sign up with the group. It did look like it is a private group. You will need to request access and then the administrator can add you to the group.

To everyone who are cruising for the first time, WELCOME ABOARD, cruises really are all you want to make them be!

Wests4Disney said:
So, it looks like Ali has set up a FB account for our FE group, will you also be the contact person for the FE group as well?

I do not use FB, since I access DIS from work and am unable to use FB at work. I already signed up with the group and will check in periodically. I will continue to post most of my stuff here, since it is easiest for access for me. I did not see a google document, but maybe that doesn't happen until I have been accepted into the group.

Our final payment is due Oct. 22nd, right? That is what I thought, I remember seeing on the website.

ALL who already PM'd me your information, thanks for doing so, but it looks like we will be doing FE through FB, so please follow the links and sign up with the group. It did look like it is a private group. You will need to request access and then the administrator can add you to the group.

To everyone who are cruising for the first time, WELCOME ABOARD, cruises really are all you want to make them be!
Where are FB I can't find. ..thanks! !!

I have tried:( nothing: (

I just logged out of Facebook and tried searching and it is definitely there.

Try searching again, type it exactly as I have typed it. If you still can't find it, PM me your email address and I'll try inviting you by email.

LisaAJ said:
I just logged out of Facebook and tried searching and it is definitely there.

Try searching again, type it exactly as I have typed it. If you still can't find it, PM me your email address and I'll try inviting you by email.

Rose_e19@ thanks!!! Yahoo

Hi everyone, my wife and I will be joining all of you on this cruise. Last Friday was our 25th wedding anniversary, and our 2 sons gave us this cruise as a present, plus 5 nights at WDW afterwards. :)

I just asked to join the FB page! This will be our first cruise. It will be my husband, son (8) and I. Very excited!

Hi everyone, my wife and I will be joining all of you on this cruise. Last Friday was our 25th wedding anniversary, and our 2 sons gave us this cruise as a present, plus 5 nights at WDW afterwards. :)

Congrats to you on 25 years. What a wonderful gift!

Back and booked! A solutions for cruise withdrawal.. :thumbsup2

Hello all, we will be enjoying this cruise with you all too. Myself and wife will be celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary the first night out!!!!! We will also be visiting WDW for 5 nights after the cruise!!!!

Hello all, we will be enjoying this cruise with you all too. Myself and wife will be celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary the first night out!!!!! We will also be visiting WDW for 5 nights after the cruise!!!!

Congrats on 40 years! We have several long term marriage celebrations on this cruise, what an inspiration to all of us. Will you be joining the FE group as well? If so, we are over on facebook for that FE group. It is under the boat name and sail date. We are looking forward to the cruise!

I'm so excited about taking this cruise. We will be taking our first Disney Cruise and I can't wait to surprise our kids. After our first trip to DisneyWorld last year, this seemed perfect. My son, 9 and daughter, 4 loved DW. I wanted to get the family involved with in a FE group. I thought it would add to the experience. I tried joining the FB group, but I think there is an approval that's needed. Or is it already full? I'd love some help. Any pointers for making sure the kids have fun? Both of my kids are pretty shy and I would like for them to make a few buddies. I remember making friends on the cruises I took as a child/teen. Are the programs for kids really utilized? Thanks in advance for the feedback!

My fiancé and I will be on this sailing for our honeymoon following a NYE visit to WDW! It's my first cruise EVER and his second. We can't wait!

We are so excited to be sailing with everyone! This is a double birthday cruise (DH and DS), and we are going to be surprising the kids! This will be our 3rd DCL cruise, but first time on the Dream.

We also would love to be included on the FE group (I just sent a request to be added to the group on Facebook).

Looking forward to this so much!

Me - DH - DS (8) and DD (4)

:woohoo::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter