Jan 5, 2013 Fish Extender Thread!

Mike-- Are your rooms really on different decks, or are you 7004 and 7006 (or 6004 and 6006)?
TIA!

we really are on seperate decks. I tried to get us on opposite sides for the ship but my DW said no and this was as far away as i was allowed from my inlaws. lol
The inlaws wanted to participate but do not have a disboard account. Both rooms will have a fe and will be giving gifts.

WDW Enabler said:
we really are on seperate decks. I tried to get us on opposite sides for the ship but my DW said no and this was as far away as i was allowed from my inlaws. lol
The inlaws wanted to participate but do not have a disboard account. Both rooms will have a fe and will be giving gifts.
I am not looking at the list I did when everything was finalised. Is this new info? I am already on my trip and have no way to do a new room :(. I packed based on what we had when the list closed. Am I going to be missing a gift for a new room just added? :(

It is not new info for each of us to have a seperate fe. It was a clarification that we are on two different decks. I'm sorry for the confusion. Rose

We decided to do separate FEs when Vickies mom was making them so that my family can reuse ours on another cruise. We are planning on rebooking while on board. :banana: So 10530 and 10532 will be separate. 10530 will be Robb, Laura, Garrett, and Kate and 10532 will be Vickie and Brooke.
Thanks for the update. I know some of the group has already left home and completed all their FE gifts from the Master list sent out once the group closed.

WDW Enabler said:
It is not new info for each of us to have a seperate fe. It was a clarification that we are on two different decks. I'm sorry for the confusion. Rose

Oh shew thanks. No problem. My suitcase with all the FE gifts is packed and done. I wont be unpacking that one and my lists are in there. We are already in florida at my moms house for the week before we cruise and I got worried I didnt have enough :)
As it is my FE suitcase is 42 lbs!!!
57 staterooms worth :) (we are doing 2 weeks.)
Thanks for clearing that up. If we were still at home I could easily make another 'main stateroom gift', but already gone I would be hosed :)
Looking forward to seeing everyone!!! Just a few more days!

I just have to say thank you for the wonderful gifts this week. When we do this again I will have so many new ideas! My daughter loved it all! She ran the Hallway to get to the door to see if there was something new!!! Thank you all for the time it took to do it. We loved it all!

I as well as our family would also have to say thank you a million times over! We couldn't believe the cool, generous, thoughtful things you all put together! Our daughter was over the moon and ran down the hallway as well to see what Mickey brought her! Thanks for adding to the already amazing trip we had!! You guys are the best! Sonya, Cory and Aura :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter