Jan 3-5, 5-10 Picking up Tickets Early Question

drtoby2

Earning My Ears
We were able to book a Disney Visa Play Stay and Dine offer for French Quarter. We have a room only with no discount Jan 3-5 and we have the package from 5-10. We had already book a complete package from Jan 3-10 earlier this year with regular dining, but when the package deal came out, we booked Deluxe Dining for the 5-10 portion. We are going to eat counter service meals on the 3rd and the 4th. We should break even when it is all said and done.

I just have one BIG question. Our tickets are with the package part of the stay. Can we or can we not get the tickets early and start using them at the beginning of the trip. I have had conflicting answers and now I am a little worried.

I don't want to have to purchase separate tickets. That will ruin our discount for sure.:confused3

I've done this on past trips and always went to Epcot's guest relations. But things change a lot so I would ask on the Theme parks board. Cheshire Figment ( dis member) is great about this info. And check the sticky at the top of the theme park board for info too. Hope it works for ya!!!

We have done this on two separate occasions with no trouble. Once we did it at Downtown Disney at Guest Relations and once we did it at Magic Kingdom Guest Relations. Both were very helpful and knowledgeable on the procedure on how to do it.
This is a great thread that really answers your questions. :thumbsup2

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1452684

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter