• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jan. 22- 29 , 2011 Western Caribean Cruise on the Disney Magic!!!

we're outta here in a couple of hours... safe travels to all.
got us into 6 bags... would've been five, but the girls convinced me to pack their pillow pets, and that required their own suitcase. LOL
I am thinking since we got 10 luggage tags I did okay, I hope. LOL

See you all Saturday!

we're outta here in a couple of hours... safe travels to all.
got us into 6 bags... would've been five, but the girls convinced me to pack their pillow pets, and that required their own suitcase. LOL
I am thinking since we got 10 luggage tags I did okay, I hope. LOL

See you all Saturday!

Oh my!! Don't tell my kids they brought pillow pets...they wanted to bring theirs and I said no way!! We have enough luggage as it is..
Safe travels...

Ok, I am sitting in the salon chair while my niece does my hair trying to think of what to post to make 7 more posts.

Chrisse......why 7 more posts? What am I missing?

Our fam will be part of the 10am crew as well.....planning to drop the rental car off at Avis before 9am and be on their next shuttle to the port....we'll be standing outside with all of our bags if all works out! ;)

Kaj.....the CI&S has that shuttle to the port- but man, unless you're an early check-in and get your name on the list for the first shuttle, it could take you awhile to get there. And I almost got into it with a lady last time who wanted me to put DS 3 (at the time) in my lap without a seatbelt so they could fit more people in. Not when I paid $10 for him to have a seat! Grrr....I know that maybe it may have been the nice thing to do....but I am a REAL stickler about seat belts. Can't imagine a quicker way to ruin a cruise that if that shuttle had been in an accident and my DS went flying. AHHH!!! Now of course, mind you......our rental car shuttle probably won't have seat belts.....but he's 6 now, and good heavens, if they're available and I paid for the seatbelt....I want the seatbelt. OK, now that you're all sufficiently terrified of me, I'll get off my safety patrol soapbox.

We too, are staying at the CI&S.....but I just couldn't do that shuttle again.

Lynn....I will look for both you and Kelli in the terminal with your family's matching shirts- both blue, but different! I'll be wearing a green and gray striped cartigan with a jean skirt. My youngest will be wearing a bright green polo shirt. I sure HOPE we won't be wearing any jackets!?!? Have you seen the weather report??? Showers and 64? Man oh man, if the Sail Away is in the lobby.....I will be so sad! I am SO looking forward to getting a video of the horn sounding to post on my Facebook- no kidding!! :dance3:

FabFivePA- PILLOW PETS?!? Man, you are way nicer than me! :) You go, Mom!! My kids, though, each bring a blanket and two stuffed animals.....so what's the difference? :teacher:

I did eliminate one bag last night by changing one of the DS suitcases into a "just in case" rolling carry on instead of actually having a separate one for that. But Lord knows, that once again, I will scramble on the last night wondering where to put all of the crap I bought b/c I crammed too much into too few bags..... (Uh em.....we still have 5 bags and 4 backpacks.) My son's 9th birthday is on Saturday, so I have a bunch for that----and I didn't even do FEs!!! (Sorry, folks. I'm a loser!) :upsidedow

FOUR MORE HOURS and we're headed to the airport!!!! I cannot stand it!! :scared1:

Good luck to all of you and my family will wander in around 12:30ish and hope that we will have arrived after the mad sash and breeze right on in. ;)

I just hope I'm there in time to see the "mad sash!!" Is that the sister of the Mad Hatter? :lmao:

WTG Chrisse I think u did it!

Ok my street is a skating rink, I had mitts on and my hands still needed 10 minutes after getting inside to thaw out and i spent an extra hour at work tonight to make sure i was caught up and that all should flow smoothly in my absence. I think its definitely time to head to "where the boat leaves from" If you don't know that song look it up by Zac Brown Band. It is our theme song for this trip!

11am tomoro we should be outta here

Our family has matching t shirts too! They are white with our name on the front..a picture of the ship...I was planning on wearing red shorts but with that forecast I'm not sure now..:scared1:
Safe travels tomorrow..I'm a little worried our flight may be delayed...storms through the northeast. Fingers crossed.

Our fam will be part of the 10am crew as well.....planning to drop the rental car off at Avis before 9am and be on their next shuttle to the port....we'll be standing outside with all of our bags if all works out! ;)

ok add one more to the pool, please be sure to let those of us late comers know who wins!

Our family has matching t shirts too! They are white with our name on the front..a picture of the ship...I was planning on wearing red shorts but with that forecast I'm not sure now..:scared1:
Safe travels tomorrow..I'm a little worried our flight may be delayed...storms through the northeast. Fingers crossed.

we are flying on Delta through Minneapolis so please keep your Northeast weather east so we can make it out without issue.

a r u flying on AC

Congrats on 300 posts!

Can't wait to leave tomorrow. I work until 11 am and then we are driving the 9 hours straight! We won't having matching shirts. My DD9 said she would be too devastated to all match, and I decided that I would pick my battles. We will be the mismatched family! :rotfl:

Just saying hello from the airport.....waiting to get this show on the road from Seattle!!

we are flying on Delta through Minneapolis so please keep your Northeast weather east so we can make it out without issue.

a r u flying on AC

no wer are flying out of Buffalo, NY...Southwest Airlines...
Still snowing here..roads are slippery...better stop before tomorrow afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter