Jan 2009 Code Watch

We had 5 nights at YC WV booked room only for $1960 - tickets would have been $879 - total of $2839 - now booked the new package for 6 nights with tickets for $2708. Saved $131 plus the $200 gift card plus an extra night plus all the other little extras (golf, picture, etc).

Whoo Hoo!!!

We had 5 nights at YC WV booked room only for $1960 - tickets would have been $879 - total of $2839 - now booked the new package for 6 nights with tickets for $2708. Saved $131 plus the $200 gift card plus an extra night plus all the other little extras (golf, picture, etc).

Whoo Hoo!!!

Are we sure we get those little extra's this time ?? Anyone have a list of exacly what extra's are incl ?

I thought it was always like 15% off at Planet Hollywood, and 1 round of mini golf or something......

A list would be helpful if anyone has it.

If you updated the 7 MYW base ticket from this deal to an AP, would it be based on a 4 day pass or a 3 day pass?

Are we sure we get those little extra's this time ?? Anyone have a list of exacly what extra's are incl ?

I thought it was always like 15% off at Planet Hollywood, and 1 round of mini golf or something......

A list would be helpful if anyone has it.

2009 Package Inclusions

Your Magic Your Way Package includes your room accommodations and Magic Your Way Base Ticket. In addition, as part of purchasing your package through disneyworld.com, you receive the following inclusions upon checking in at your Disney Resort Hotel (not available for packages booked through the Disney Reservation Center):

Commemorative luggage tag (one per person)
Disney's PhotoPass 5 x 7 photo certificate – When you check in, you receive a welcome letter with instructions on how to get one 5 x 7 print from Disney's PhotoPass. With Disney's PhotoPass service, your family's magical Walt Disney World® Resort vacation memories are captured by a professional photographer.
Planet Hollywood® certificate – Enjoy a $15 certificate valid for food and non-alcoholic beverages at Planet Hollywood®, Downtown Disney® West Side. VIP Preferred Seating is available from 11:00 a.m. through 6:00 p.m. (One certificate per room; not valid with any other offers or discounts.)
Disney's Miniature Golf certificate – Enjoy one certificate valid for one round of miniature golf (per room) at either Disney's Fantasia or Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Courses. (One certificate per room, valid for one round of golf. For example: a room with four Guests will receive one certificate which is valid for one person in the party to play one round of miniature golf.)
Sea Raycers offer – Enjoy 30 extra minutes of watercraft fun when you purchase 60 minutes. Offer is valid for up to five people at participating marina locations. (Restrictions apply; one certificate per room.)
Disney arcade card – Receive a card valid for 30 minutes at select Walt Disney World Resort hotel arcades. (One card per room. Not available for reservations at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel.)

I booked the Contemporary! I didn't need park tickets so I just had to buy the one day ticket to make the 4/3 deal work. $1500 seemed like a good price for seven nights.

I've been trolling the WDW site and see that YES you can book concierge level on the 4/3 promo, at least you can at the Poly?? I'm calling back right now to see why I was told otherwise:confused3 ?

We originally had Allstar Movies Preferred room booked with AP discount.. I had planned on getting an AP to get that rate and figured we might go back before January of 2010.. Well I changed it to Pop Century Preferred.. 8 days Magic Your Way tickets for both me and DH with Regular dining added.. We are paying a little more than what we were originally going to pay but we are getting the dining with this, so now I have to figure out some places we normally wouldnt get to go to and then make this work for us.. plus we'll get a $200 giftcard upon checkin.. I already know what I want to get with it.. :rotfl: If I take the price of Pop- 7 nights with 8 day MYW tickets for me and DH and add the dining and then taking the price of what we are actually paying then the savings is $347.90 + the $200 giftcard.. so a total of $547.90 :banana: not too shabby!!

I really wanted 4 nights before our cruise and 3 nights after our cruise, but since that would be considered two reservations, I couldn't do it. :( So, now we have seven nights at the Contemporary and seven nights on the Disney Magic. This is going to be incredible! Can you get "too much Disney?" :)

I tried. Since I booked through AAA they won't even talk to me. The said AAA needs to call.

I would like to try booking online myself to see what happens but does anyone know, if I am successful and then I cancel with AAA tomorrow, will I lose my travel insurance money?

Deleted because I saw your updated note..
I'm glad it worked out for you! That's awesome!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I saved 214.00 on a 8 night/9day ticket with hopper and DP not including the 200.00 gift card.

My TA is AAA and she booked it at the exact same rate I was booking directly so I went with her cancelled the extra reservation.

Ok, we have 3 rooms at Pop Jan. 10-17:
Room 1-2 adults, 1 jr. 8 days, 7 nights standard room, 8 day PH tix, DDP & 200.00 Gift Card for $2083.00.
Rooms 2 & 3- Both 2 adults, w/children under 2yo. All of the above for 1512.24 ea.
The balance for the resort, tickets, and dinning is 5107.48 for 6 adults, 1 13 yo and 3 babies! I'm so happy right now!!!:banana: :banana:
This deal really saved for us:woohoo:

BTW, I started calling at 5:05pm, the circuts were busy until about 6pm. I was on the phone with the CM for an hour and a half! I'm so tired, I have to go to bed now. Good luck to you all!!

I also saved some money :cool1: I saved $536 plus the gift card for a 7 night stay at CBR. I am VERY happy :cool1: :cool1:

I called at 4:13 and was on hold for about 30 minutes but got a very pleasant CM. I didn't save as much as I had penciled out on paper but I still it was $285.19 plus there is the $200 gift card that can be used for food since I do not have the dining plan. 8 nights at POR, 2 adults, 8 day PH tickets. The 8th night I have the AAA rate. It's nice to hear so many of you saved so much more with this deal. But I will take whatever savings I can get. It's better than nothing.

Hmm I need a night to think over my plans. Do you think everything will be booked up if I call back tomorrow?!

Here's what I ended up with:

Coronodo Springs
2 rooms - king beds(kid & her BFF will get their own room)
2 adults, 1 kid
7 nights
7 day tickets park hopper
dining plan
$200 gift card

all for $3200

By my calculation, compared to regular prices, I saved $1200!!

I have been waiting on pins and needles :scared: for this Wonderful discount, and I did end up saving money off the regular rate, but about 1/2 of the amount I would have saved with free dining. I also had to change our reservation as we were staying for 12 nights, and it's only good for 10. So much for trying to get people to stay longer. For the last 2 nights I booked room only. No park tkts, no dining, no nothing.:confused:

I haven't received my confirmation email yet. I made my change around 5:30. Has anyone else received theirs?

I haven't received my confirmation email yet. I made my change around 5:30. Has anyone else received theirs?

I haven't received mine yet either - but the CM said allow up to 24 hours. You can go on Disney.com and pull up by your confirmation number and print it though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter