Jan 2009 Code Watch

My CM told me that for the package it comes with 8 days (8 night stay) and if we wanted the 9th day just to buy them when we got there and they'd be the same difference as if you bought them at once. For some reason the code won't take a 9 day ticket with a 8 day reservation.

But I don't want an 8 night ressie. I'm just looking for the 7 night deal. :confused3 I'm not getting this.

Ok. I'm kinda confused. On hold right now with CRO. CM told me that you buy 4 nights and get 3 free but I have to pay for 7 days worth of tickets and I get 8 days worth. That's not what it says on Mousesavers at all and the WDW site is unclear. Has anyone else gotten through yet? What have you been told in terms of tickets? I assumed I just had to pay for 4 nights worth. Anyway, she's working on a quote. We'll see what she says in the end.

I just booked. 4 nights you pay for hotel & base ticket- 3 you get free hotel & base ticket.

If you want to add park hopper or dining or anything above and beyond the base ticket - you have to pay for that. The $200 can be used for ANYTHING except for payment on your trip ( as they don't give it to you until you arrive).

I saved a TON of money - I was also my CM's first caller with this special.
He said all 700 CM's lines were going with over 100 people waiting on hold.

OMG I'm DYING here! My AAA TA hasn't called me yet and she's doing this from home, so I can't call her!!!!

I hope this means she's just stuck on the phone with WDW, not that she's forgotten about me. :sad1:

I just booked. 4 nights you pay for hotel & base ticket- 3 you get free hotel & base ticket.

If you want to add park hopper or dining or anything above and beyond the base ticket - you have to pay for that. The $200 can be used for ANYTHING except for payment on your trip ( as they don't give it to you until you arrive).

This is how I understand it too. I'll have to wait until she comes back to try to clarify. We don't want dining or hoppers or anything extra.

CM telling me that to get the deal it has to be length of stay tickets - so for my 7 nights, must be 8 days of tickets.

I'm still on hold...I'm getting worried he's having issues switching things. He's been back a couple times saying it would just be a couple more minutes :confused3

CM telling me that to get the deal it has to be length of stay tickets - so for my 7 nights, must be 8 days of tickets.

I think this is what she's telling me as well. She keeps saying I have to buy 7 days of park tickets and I'll get 8 for that price. I just asked her again. She's gone again and I'm back on hold. ARG!!!! She said she will ask about it.

I had Caribbean Beach Pirate room booked for myself in late February, and it went from 3624.69 down to 2819.59 -- a savings of 805.10 (PLUS the $200 gift card! - so a 1005.10 savings!)
My original package was booked for 8 nts/10 day parkhopper tickets/basic dining plan - all these features remained.

I also compared Animal Kingdom Lodge - original price 4873.45 (same package) and the new price for that was 3579.11

She asked me what I needed. I told her (getting the deal to an existing reservation) and now I've been on hold for at LEAST 10 minutes. What's the deal????

Right now I'm waiting because POP is coming up as unavailable but she's trying hard not to move us (even though I said I don't care if it's another value) because our parents have a ressie at POP for one night.

She asked me what I needed. I told her (getting the deal to an existing reservation) and now I've been on hold for at LEAST 10 minutes. What's the deal????

You'll be waiting for awhile but she should come back to check on you. They're just learning about this and seem to have to call guest relations a lot.

I was on hold for way longer than they estimated.

At first she told me I had to upgrade at WL from std to woods or courtyard. Then she told me all my days in mid-January were sold out. I questioned this since the code just came on-line. She said she had to check something else since we were staying for 8 days instead of 7. I have no idea what she checked. Then she came back and said there was availability and it was good on std rooms.

Our grand total with regular dining and 7 day tickets went from $3600 down to $2740.

Thanks to everyone who posted about this deal.

I ve been on hold for 30 :scared1: mins can I make a change to an existine ressie or do I have to cancel and rebook, does anyone know I am afraid to hang up and try again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter