Jan 2009 Code Watch

Do you think the CM's are having a big pow wow right now discussing how they are going to handle the tremendous amount of phone calls that they are getting ready to receive? Or are they having a pow wow sitting around a computer laughing at all of us for being so crazy? :lmao:

I believe they are lurking on DIS right now have a great laugh at all of our expenses LOL!!!

I think I'm the newest newbie and I can't take this anymore! How many do you think are on this thread and getting their dialing fingers ready?? Hope we're the only ones LOL!

I read somewhere else that the discount will be good for bookings starting Sat 11/8 through 11/22. So this annoucement is just for the code and not to actually make reservations.

We will see in 7 minutes...

For some reason the boards got a bit slower in the last couple of mins...everyone preparing I guess...I'll bet when I call I can hear some of you in the background on the phone with other CMs...hehe...

I read somewhere else that the discount will be good for bookings starting Sat 11/8 through 11/22. So this annoucement is just for the code and not to actually make reservations.

We will see in 7 minutes...

NO Do not give up. The sale event on 11-8 to 11-22 is a discount with AAA
This code will be what we deserve

OK, I've got my phone, pen, paper, calculator, ressie #, coffee all ready and I've gone to the bathroom...lol...I'm all set!!

5 min!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter