Jan 2009 Code Watch

Little crazy? That I had to make a decision on where to travel? Sorry you feel that way. Oh and trust me a code is coming- :headache:

:confused3 I didn't say it was a little crazy that you decided where to vacation. I said it was a little crazy to get mad at Disney for not releasing codes when you want them.

Mr and Mrs Smith - I love your posts - you are so calm, collected and base your responses on factual information. It really is nice :love:

Why, thank you. :love:

THIS would be what I was talking about.....right on disneyworld.ca screencapped 2 minutes ago for you...so for some reason it works for you, but not me - are you sure you were not on disneyworld.com ? I am talking about .CA

Right. I see what you mean about the room-only quotes. Have you e-mailled them to let them know? Also, you can just go to .com. When you enter a quote at .ca it just redirects you to .com anyway.

Good Morning all! Well, maybe the night didn't turn out the way all would like, and maybe there is still no code.......but it's going to be 70 something today in SW Michigan on the 5th of November....I'm ready to PARTY:cool1: :banana:

Good morning Break Code Club!

Time to make the coffee!

Good Morning all! Well, maybe the night didn't turn out the way all would like, and maybe there is still no code.......but it's going to be 70 something today in SW Michigan on the 5th of November....I'm ready to PARTY:cool1: :banana:

It's supposed to be mid-60s here in central NY...yeah! Still waiting for a code!

I'm in north central IN and am thrilled with the weather these past few days as well! We are travelling around the same time as you! (Jan 3-10th):cool1:

I would really like some codes, but my guess is, it's not going to be today, too much hype on other things today. But I'll be checking in every once in a while!
pixiedust: for luck!

:woohoo: :banana:
My weather bug is showing a "Important Message" Record highs expected today! :cheer2:
I know it's not good for the hunters, but it sure is a wonderful change of pace from last winter - in my area, we have not even had a frost yet! ( as i am understanding the pretty much the rest of that state has already)

Tina

Good Morning Everyone! Checking in a bit later than usual, and see nothing is new, again! Well, it is beautiful outside, time to rake those leaves! Toby Juan says "bring on the codes", well he would say that if he could talk!:rotfl:

:woohoo: :banana:
My weather bug is showing a "Important Message" Record highs expected today! :cheer2:
I know it's not good for the hunters, but it sure is a wonderful change of pace from last winter - in my area, we have not even had a frost yet! ( as i am understanding the pretty much the rest of that state has already)

Tina
Good Morning Gang,

Today, I am not going to obsess about the codes. I don't see anything posted
now, I'll check in when I get home later, and that's it....

We too are from Wisconsn (Sussex) and for the 3rd day in a row it's going to be 70 or so. Yesterday it was 72 !!! :goodvibes :goodvibes

We like to go to Disney the end of Jan, when it's below zero weather here in WI. It's like a little slice of heaven to be in sunny, warm FL at that time of year.:cool1:

See you all later !

Maybe Disney is waiting for everyone to give up and go away :rolleyes1 ...then they will SURPRISE us with a great savings! Wishful thinking...lol

I think I have to pay for my Jan ressie in early Dec...can you apply a code after you pay?? When are these codes going to be out. Last yrs park hopper freebie was out around now wasnt it??

You can apply a code at any time (up until a few days before you arrive .. I think), but if you apply the code within 45 days of your ressie then there is a $50 fee.

If you have paid in full and are due a credit, then Disney will issue a credit back to your credit card.

You can apply a code at any time (up until a few days before you arrive .. I think), but if you apply the code within 45 days of your ressie then there is a $50 fee.

If you have paid in full and are due a credit, then Disney will issue a credit back to your credit card.

I applied a code after the 45 day mark of my trip last week (I went Oct. 28-30), and I was not charged a $50 fee. (At least not that I am aware of!) They just told me the code could be applied to my stay, and then refunded the difference to the last credit card I had used to pay the balance.

I got an email confirmation and then a statement in the mail, too, I think. They never mentioned a fee to change.

I applied a code after the 45 day mark of my trip last week (I went Oct. 28-30), and I was not charged a $50 fee. (At least not that I am aware of!) They just told me the code could be applied to my stay, and then refunded the difference to the last credit card I had used to pay the balance.

I got an email confirmation and then a statement in the mail, too, I think. They never mentioned a fee to change.

I believe that the $50 fee is if you change the reservation (like dates, type of room, number of people, etc.), not just change the price you're paying for it.

I may be confused. I was basing my response on previous responses/comments on this thread. I guess the best way to know is to call and ask Disney directly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter