Jan 2009 Code Watch

I GOT THE CODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS 50% OFF ALL ROOMS IN JANUARY!!!!

Sorry not really, just practicing for when it comes out and getting impatient!

Subscribing!

Just booked a trip today at VWL w/pts, but there were no rooms available for 1/18. I'm waitlisted, but will need to have a back-up just in case. Will probably book POR or WL for one night through AAA, but a code would be so nice! Called CRO this morning & asked about a code attached to my name. CM said no codes for '09 yet. Fingers crossed one will come soon.

Okay NOT cool!! LOL I just popped on here for the first time this afternoon and that was the first thing I saw!!! My heart skipped a beat!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You are cruel.... but funny! I thought of doing the same but did not want to get in trouble:furious:

:lmao: :rotfl: LOL!!! Too funny! That would be spectacular! Although, I think it may get a wee crowded if they did that!

Every afternoon I think to myself tomorrow will be the day that the GP codes are posted.....But as of today and starting to think that tomorrow will never come. This is so frustrating!!:headache:

I'm starting to really get frustrated. I have to figure out what our plans are going to be, and I need to know soon whether or not there's going to be any sort of deals and what they might be.

Do I set a deadline of tomorrow (Tuesday) at noon to just give up waiting, or Wednesday? A code could completely change our plans.

Ugh! I am frustrated beyond belief!

Not only did I get a misquote from Disney CRO but also from a AAA TA (she only quoted me for 2 nights, not 3). Is it me????

ANyhow, this TA just said some special for Disney is coming out on Nov. 8th. It's an additonal 5% off AAA's rates on Mods and villas.

ANyhow, this TA just said some special for Disney is coming out on Nov. 8th. It's an additonal 5% off AAA's rates on Mods and villas.

Hmmm. I just booked a room at CSR through AAA & she didn't mention anything. I'll be calling them back on the 8th. Thanks for the heads up.

Cansomeone answer the question I bolded below? THANKS!

I received an email from Disney Destinations also just before. I have 2 rooms on hold with a TA for 1/16 - 1/24. I also called a couple of times and spoke with different CM's and looked for rates.

The email had my exact dates and said "We're so excited that you are thinking about staying at Disney's Poly...Book now to complete your plans...Call 407xxxxxxxx or your travel agent and use pin xxxxxxx.

SO, I called my travel agent she called Disney and told me that the pin was only good for check in between 1/4 to 1/16 and 1/25 to 2/12. Not my dates. She said it was for 20% off which would save me an additional $163 per room (I have 2 rooms being held).

If a Visa or GP code comes out that is better than this can I apply it on TOP of this pin or is it like any other code, you have to take the one off and then apply the better one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter