Jan 2009 Code Watch

CM told me to watch the "special offers" page.

Well, that better then what my CM said. I was told to go back to bed. No codes.

Off to bed. I will check in later. Here is hoping that the "special offers" page has somthing later today.:wizard:

My TA said none today but maybe a GP on Thursday:scared1:

But, of course this is just based on past history. Who knows?!

At this point, I'll take anything - free dining, free hoppers, or 40% off room. Anything to lower the cost. :cheer2:

For those of you who do this every year, is this common??? I've seen the "historical" page and it looks like there's always a gp code out by now?

We don't have a backup plan, we're going no matter what. I was just hoping to save some $$. DL is offering adults for kid ticket prices mid-Jan - April that's interesting! I was hoping for free dining though!

I am booking Poly garden view with 3 day base tix and DDP for $1666.38!
If my math is correct the room is $679!
She hasn't said what the code is yet, but it is a room only code,

Yippy Skippy! :wizard:

OK, I just checked both websites WDW and Visa, and neither is updated. However, they both are still advertising the MNSSHP, which ended 10/31 so they will need to update their sites. I am hoping that they will replace that advertisement with one for a 2009 package - make sense doesn't it. Let' see what happens today. Would love to get a 40% off code, oh, I do believe in codes, I do believe in codes, I do believe in codes, I do, I do, I do!!!! Growl:lmao: .

This is as bad as waiting for this election to be over! Maybe....LUCKY TUESDAY??

Well, let's hope we they are planning a noon release of codes.

I am thinking we'll also will cut short the trip - skip dining if we don't get a code.

Got to go get my little princess up for school now... see you all at lunch !princess:

This is as bad as waiting for this election to be over! Maybe....LUCKY TUESDAY??

Ya think they are waiting until after election day? If a code doesn't come out today, I would think they would not offer the code on Election day, but what do I know:surfweb:?

Yeah!!!! I love the Poly -have a great time. I do wonder when you are going b/c $679 sounds high for a room rate. I think they are abot $355 for a garden view-unless that includes everything???? I am hoping for something-I would love to go in Jan but not w/o a code/pin/or discount somewhere!

We're booked at rack rate and going no matter what. But it would be great to save some money for Christmas! Come on pixie dust! pixiedust:

So about how much off is that? And have you managed to pry out the code? :yay:

I'm disappointed no code this morning...but I'm not discouraged (yet)!

I too find it interesting that Disney has yet to update the Halloween info on the website. I bet when we see that change, we have our discounts!

Who knows, maybe they are waiting for Election Day to come and go to see what kind of optimistic/pessimistic mind frame people end up in (that would impact spending)?

Oops, gotta run, DS's school bus will be coming soon! I plan to check in noonish JUST IN CASE! (how sad) :lmao:

The day is young folks! I'm still hoping for a code for everyone. Maybe it will be released at 8 a.m. or maybe later in the day.

I have to say, I'm suspicious of the halloween thing too. I'm surprised Disney isn't on top of web-updates of things like that.
I'm really hoping for a code. We booked room only for right now, but I have our plane tickets and the hotel for the night before the flight booked already. Come on disney let me get on to planning and less worried about the $$!
(I'm a major preplanner, 2 months before the trip is not nearly enough for my peace of mind, but hey, I'll be in D-world in just 2 months from today!!!!)

Ya think they are waiting until after election day? If a code doesn't come out today, I would think they would not offer the code on Election day, but what do I know:surfweb:?

That really might be true . . . most people are pretty focused on that right now so it might be worth it for them to wait a day or two after the election.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter