Jan 2009 Code Watch

am i glad i called back . they had me down for 3 people instead of 2 so instead of 169 for animal i got 144

Mousesavers hasn't updated their deals since 10/27...does that mean they won't post Visa discounts if they come out tomorrow.

MouseSavers just posted the new AP rates. I think the board owner just returned from a trip. ;) So I'm sure they'll have the Visa discounts as soon as they're out!

Mousesavers has now been updated with the AP news....just as future fyi, Mousesavers is run by a lady from Colorado, so her morning starts a bit later than Disney's I'm sure ;)

i got quoted 104 for standard at pofq for jan 1 to 5 and 169 standard at animal does that sound right? where is the 89 and 144 come from? if anyone has access and would let me use thier ap info to login and check please please pm me. my pass expired and i can't check myself to play with the dates

It is because you are asking for the 1st. It is not included. Book the 1st separate and the rest on a seperate ressie and it will give you the discount for the days that apply.

Also, the prices they quote you include tax. So when I got the $144/night, they quoted it to me as $162. :thumbsup2

I called today, to find out that the AP dining package rates don't come out until tomorrow, and that I'd have to do a split stay on my package which means I may not bother with it. Too much trouble to make sure we're using all our credits by the 1st and then a whole new group of credits from the 1st to the 4th. Oh well I hope it helps others.

Visa Questions...

Just trying to gear up for the big discounts they release tomorrow or Friday!

I have a Disney Visa and am wondering what % of a discount have they generally given in the past. Also are the discounts based on if they have rooms allotted for that resort. I'll be at ASMo in a preferred room and am hoping they apply there.

P.S. Everyone has been so wonderful in helping us newbies! :flower3: Much appreciated!

AP codes are out! Got WL$144 per night!

How did you find out right away? Did you call or were you checking Disney's website? Trying to be prepared for VISA code - hopefully tomorrow. Do I look for an e-mail from VISA, check their website or Disney's website?

Does anyone know what the Visa discounts or general discounts were last year? Are the AP discounts about the same as last year?

We are going 1/24 to 1/29 and am hoping for a great discount!

Does anyone know what the Visa discounts or general discounts were last year? Are the AP discounts about the same as last year?

We are going 1/24 to 1/29 and am hoping for a great discount!

Last year was room discount (not sure how much - does anyone know?) and a free ticket upgrade to water parks & more. I don't plan to do much swimming in January, so I'm hoping for dining or a DEEP room discount like the AP offer. Sounds like from some earlier posts that the VISA offer will be out tomorrow.:worship:

Was able to apply the AP rate to my stay at POP from 1/15 thru 1/21 without having to make 2 seperate reservations. I just saved $220.00 on my resort. :cool1:

so all of you changing your reservations to apply codes, are they charging you the $50 since it's costing you less in the end (do they consider that downgrading, too?). Or is that only if you change to a less expensive resort?

Yet another Visa question.

In order to take advantage of a Visa discount, do you have to pay the deposit on the Disney visa? I didn't put the deposit but plan on putting the remainder of the trip on it.

Keeping my fingers crossed for big things tomorrow or Friday!

Are the AP discounts about the same as last year?

I was wondering that same thing. If this year's AP discount is better than last year's, maybe the general public discount will also surpass last season's.

That said, I'm totally bummed that a Canadian public discount package wasn't released this season. I was sooo hoping for something attractive to help combat our sinking dollar. We have no AAA membership, can't get a Disney Visa in Canada, and aren't annual passholders.

Oh well, here's hoping for a great general public code! Even though it may be unlikely, I will still keep hoping for free dining :goodvibes .

so all of you changing your reservations to apply codes, are they charging you the $50 since it's costing you less in the end (do they consider that downgrading, too?). Or is that only if you change to a less expensive resort?

since it's more then 45 days out, you can downgrade without fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter