Jan 2007 codes?

Just got Wilderness Lodge Woods View for $900 (including taxes- 5 nights) with the AP discount, and I could not be happier!! :cool1: :banana:

Makes that Honeymoon seem a lot more reasonably priced!! :banana: :cheer2:

Hi Guys!

I just got my room only reservation at Pop Century for 7 nights changed from $645 to $464 Great saving right! Of course the AP will cost a little bit. Thanks Magic For Less Travel!

:banana:

We are going to be in WDW from jan 10-16 at ASMo we have the MYW w/dining for 5 days

the code that is to come out tomorrow "Magic Your Way Package with Free Park Hopping plus Water Parks Fun & More for travel 1/1/07 - 3/8/07 (excluding 1/12 -14) coming out on 11/2/06."

i asked the CM if this code be applied to the days 10 - 11 - 15 that we will be there? and she said the ressie would be broken into 2 so we can get the discounted days with the code, the remaining days 12-13-14 would stay the same rate we have right now.

So they pro-rate the days and we still get some $$$ saved!
hey anything is better than nothing! :cool1:

Codes for disney visa card holders released today.
codes ZCJ room and tickets ZCI room, tickets and dining.
Jan1 - March 8, with some blackouts dates.

6 DAYS FOR 2 AT POR WOULD HAVE SAVED ME ONLY $28.00 OVER AAA
RATE ON ROOM AND ADVANCE PURCHASE OF TICKETS THRU DISNEY WEB SITE .
With 45 day cancellation policy...I have opted to stay with my AAA rate.
AAA rate has 5 day cancel with no penalty.

Here are the rates I got for 2 adults 2-11 thru 2-17 at POR
This is with a 6 day hooper (with expiration)
1750.22 (including dining) We just couldn't eat that much to make it worth
my while.

Hope this helps someone out there.

We are booked right now for 11/28 for five nights. We may have to change dates due to playoffs (football), which I would gladly do if our team goes all the way :cheer2: I found out yesterday that if I change my ressie and the rate is the same or higher, there's no penalty. Does anyone know if this rate is the same as the other Disney Visa rate that we have now? We have 5 nights at PC, 1-day base ticket and dining, 3A/1C. The cost was $1160 approx. Has anyone gotten a price for PC? Our next option is 1/2 thru 1/8. We would be adding a day so I know the price would be higher. I'm just hoping I can get the same deal I have now.

Called early this morning to apply the Passholder discount to our room at Pop Century on January 12 & 13th. Was told they have no AP rates available for any of the rooms at any of the Value resorts, and since the quota was full, I couldn't even apply the discount to our current reservation. They did have AP rates at some moderates, so switched my ressie to Port Orleans French Quarter ($99 + tax per night). Regular rate at Pop was $82 + tax, so for $17 more a night we'll have a Moderate instead of a Value resort.

I'm still trying for a Value resort, so I'll try the Disney Visa discount - this is for room only as we have Florida resident season passes. If that doesn't work, I'll try for the FL resident rate tomorrow. Surely there is SOMETHING available at a discount at a Value resort.

i know general package deal are not out yet, but just added a night on front side and back side of our current 10 night package at POP for 77.63 w/ tax each night had a code attached to name looks to be about 15 or so dollars off rack very excited saved me some money.

Also was told if a general code come out for package and book without dining to remeber the code letters because you can modify to add dining within 72 hours of arrival and still use code even if past deadline if already have one in place. I know that might be confusing. I was just worried if I booked with a code I would be unable to add dining or would lose the code. We plan to add dining but not until Jan when we can pay in full. So according to two different CM you can modify as long as you have original code to refer to because the CM are unable to look them up. I hope that helps someone.
Still waiting for general codes on packages to come out.

Does anyone know what the general code is? I thought I had read earlier that it was starting November 2nd but I haven't heard anything else. I want to get my TA to jump on this one since we missed the Canadian code.

SO glad that AP rates are finally out!!! I feel so much better once I'm booked!

I got:
WL Woods View for $160/nt ($180 including tax)- I may switch that to a standard view if it becomes available

PO-R Standard for $111.37/nt including tax

I also asked about but didn't book:
AKL Savannah view- $205+tax= $230/nt
AKL Pool view bunk beds (all they had)- $170 plus tax

Suflay1 said:
Called early this morning to apply the Passholder discount to our room at Pop Century on January 12 & 13th. Was told they have no AP rates available for any of the rooms at any of the Value resorts, and since the quota was full, I couldn't even apply the discount to our current reservation. They did have AP rates at some moderates, so switched my ressie to Port Orleans French Quarter ($99 + tax per night). Regular rate at Pop was $82 + tax, so for $17 more a night we'll have a Moderate instead of a Value resort.

I'm still trying for a Value resort, so I'll try the Disney Visa discount - this is for room only as we have Florida resident season passes. If that doesn't work, I'll try for the FL resident rate tomorrow. Surely there is SOMETHING available at a discount at a Value resort.

Don't give up hope yet. When the 14 day cancellation window hits, availability may open up.

Thanks Jalva22, I'll keep checking. There may be some cancellations at the Value resorts due to these AP discounts, as people upgrade from value to moderate or deluxe resorts now that they know they can get a better rate.

:cool1: Got a Passholder code for POP in Feb. Saved $130.00 bucks and staying 5 nights! :thumbsup2

The codes for general Public according to mousesavers is zck without dining and zcl with dining. it has some sample discounts. It is ths same as visa discount.
I am so glad free hopper and water parks!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is over 400 savings for my family of 4.

I looked on mousesavers & couldn't find any G.P. codes. Where are they? :) They have new AP codes out on their website.

Sophierella said:
I just called they said no codes yet, maybe later today. Anybody have any luck?
I am on the phone now and she is totally puzzled as to what I'm talking about. I simply asked if there were any codes out this morning that would save me on my room. I told her I was a FL resident and wondered if there was a FL resident code or GP code I could apply to my stay and possibly if I added another day. She actually chuckled at me and told me to check the newspaper. ??? Did I do something wrong? This is my first time checking on these and I was totally embarassed.

Then she put me on hold and came back and told me she just saved me $20.25 on my room. I asked if it was still a preferred room and everything else and she said same room, same resort, same everything I requested. Just that I was saving on it because I'm a FL resident.

Does this make sense to anyone else? Was this a code or a FL resident discount that already existed?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter