Jan 2007 codes?

I have Nov 15 till I bite the bullet.. then am taking the package from travelocity!!! :confused3

I called around 5pm Disney Time, no code, but I did get the AAA for Jan 1-6-20% off. It's like i got my 5 nights for the price 4. The lady I talked to had no idea when a code would come out, they don't tell them until the day of. She was confused that anyone would give us a date.

Are codes available for Disneyland as well? I couldn't find anything on that part of the forum. Thanks....just trying to understand how this all works.
Mary Jane

I contacted my TA about the Jan Canadian code last week but the computors were down and she got back to my today and told me that they were all sold out for my date :sad1:. Does this mean that even though I'm not going MLK day or Marathon or Superbowl that I'm in for a really big crowd :confused3 .

Now I guess I'll have keep my fingers crossed and wait for a general public code.

Reese,
I think it means they were all sold out of the "code rate" for your time.

Which means when they release it open to everyone there might be more availability.

HTH

Reese...what day and resort were you looking for the canadian code for?
I booked last weekend when the computers were down and they took the canadian code from me and told me when the computers came back online they would add the code to my file....I called yesterday but they say they can't pull up my file until I get my res. # on my invoice in the mail.
I gotta say it better have the code already on it or I'll be upset about this whole process.
Ahhhhh
Denise

Just booked a trip for Jan 1-6. I would love to see a code come out for something. It is going to be a surprise to my kids as they think we are not goingback till July! We are going to be at POP there was no AAA rates for a moderate for those dates. We will be happy there I am sure but would love to go to a moderate if a code would allow. Either way we are going back to Disney world!!! :cool1:

ANTSS2001 said:
I have Nov 15 till I bite the bullet.. then am taking the package from travelocity!!! :confused3

What did you get from Travelocity, if you don't mind my asking? DD checked and although there was nothing for our dates, the rate she saw for the Christmas seaspn was way better that we got for a Value season. TA told her that packages should be announced November 2nd, so we are waiting. We never used Travelocity, so I am looking for feedback.

I have noticed there are two codes for canadian with and without dining. I currently have a package booked without dining and plan on adding dining in Jan before we leave, but if a code comes out and i add it without dining then in Jan add dining will I still be able to apply the code I have or hope to add the dining code. I am so confused worried that I will not be able to add code to reservation if I wait to add dining. I can not afford dining right now but have paid for the package in full up to this point. I hope this post is not to confusing and someone out there may have an answer. If we can not add dining we will just pay for food out of pocket but really want to add dining plan before we go. :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter