Jan 2007 codes?

We're booked for February with a sweet teacher rate at the Dolphin, but friends of mine just decided to take a January trip. Hoping to help them out with a code for January 2006! :thumbsup2

ANTSS2001 said:
WOW!!! did I see it right ?? 24 nites at Poly ?? can you take me with you my dear neighbor.. am just located at the other end of rt. 452 !!! You wont even worry about food and tickets.. I can take care of that :p
No problemo! Just come on down Friday Morning!! Plenty of room just my 30 yo daughter and I. You can never have too many nights at WDW right???? :banana: :banana: :banana:

hrt2hrtmomdeb said:
No problemo! Just come on down Friday Morning!! Plenty of room just my 30 yo daughter and I. You can never have too many nights at WDW right???? :banana: :banana: :banana:

You betcha!!! Ok I am working this Friday into the weekend but off next weekend... I'll meet yah at O'hana for breakfast Saturday AM with my sleeping bags... should I make the ADR now :rotfl:

I just saw this on WDW website. Maybe we will have some new codes after they do this :goodvibes

To Our Valued Guests:

In an effort to enhance your online booking experience, we are upgrading our reservations system. The reservations system will be unavailable until late afternoon on 10/23/06.

If you have immediate Walt Disney World® Resort reservation needs, please contact the Disney Reservation Center at (407) 939-7675†. Please check our FAQs for important information during this outage period.

Our Walt Disney World® online Ticket Store will be
available for the purchase of Theme Park tickets
during the outage period.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause

Let's keep the fingers crossed they will have some good codes out after this.:thumbsup2

Hmm, my husband and I are both teachers. Is there a discount? Of course, I'm going to Disneyland...came over to this board to look at something else. I'd love to know of anything new discount wise.
Thanks
Mary Jane

The swan and dolphin give a great discount for teachers, too bad for me...oh yeah this is about you! It is worth checking into.

We spoke with a CM last night who shared that there will be a January special coming out and to check back when computers are back up this week.

Called back later about another question and that CM said that codes will come out at end of month because they usually come out two months in advance.

Sooooo....here is to hoping they are right and codes come out! :wizard:

I figure the code will be out when their computers come back up. Is that tomorrow or Tuesday? I sure hope tomorrow because I am not working tomorrow which will give me time to persue it! If a code does come out it probably wont be a general public one if they follow the same procedure as the last one. First the Visa code, then an AP code then finally a general public code.....

Mousesavers has announced a Canadian code. :thumbsup2 Sounds like the same one as last year..free park hopping. I will look into it when the computers go back up. I hope further codes and discounts are also coming. :banana: :banana:

Sorry I am still learning- but what is a VISA code? Does that mean if you use your visa you can get a code? And then if a code does come thru how do you get it applied to your reservation? Thanks in advance!

Stacy

GPA1015 said:
Sorry I am still learning- but what is a VISA code? Does that mean if you use your visa you can get a code? And then if a code does come thru how do you get it applied to your reservation? Thanks in advance!

Stacy

The last few discounts/promotions that have been offered have first been offered to customers who have a Disney Visa card and then to AP holders and then to the general public. Once a discount code comes out, you or your TA (whoever made the reservation) calls Disney Reservations and, if the code is relevant to your room, situation, etc., it is applied.

:goodvibes

2 canadian codes actually and it's a different promo from the park hopping.
The codes are on packages including room and passes (min, 1 day pass for all in the room) and a separate code if you want the dining also.
I booked yesterday even though they couldn't give me the actual cost with codes as the computers are in the midst of being upgraded but without code it would be 2069.00usd for 6 nights POR with 1 day passes for 3a 1c and meal plan. She told me it would be at least 114 off per adult plus an amount off per child but couldn't tell me exactly until next week. I have to call back when I receive my invoice for exact amounts. My husband doesn't need passes as he will be at dolphin for a convention so I only added one day for each of us (he can come one night maybe to use his up) and I will purchase additional passes from undercover tourist for the kids and I for the rest of the days.
We were booked for POR through the convention but they could only give us 122 us per night for POR and not add the meals/passes on top. So I thought this wasn't a deal and booked my own.
Code for packages are on the mousesavers newsletter ZCV, ZCU for plus dining
Denise

We are going to POR 1/1-7! We just decided this today. We were trying to wait until July but cannot wait that long as we are truly disney addicts! Here is to some good codes soon! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I applied ZCV to my account and it only included parkhopping and free water fun/more option I think....it did reduce my rate from 2200 for POFQ from January 28 to February 3 down to 1760. I will keep my eyes open for a room discount but the code mentioned above only counted on my tickets. If there is something else, I'd love to hear more about it :)

I called tonight, they said computers wouldn't be back up and running until mid-week. Hoping for a code then.

if the new code does come out similar to the Canadian discount will you get a better deal if you book a package through AAA?

Mineu said:
if the new code does come out similar to the Canadian discount will you get a better deal if you book a package through AAA?

No you won't. You can't combine discounts, it is one or the other

wow! this is like radio silence!
is everyone holding their breath?

run deep and run quiet.

bing.... bing ..... bing..... bing...

anyone see any news on the radar?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter