• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jan 2 2013 Dream Cruise

ssawka said:
Is it possible to see how much OBC you have? I know I got $25 for booking online, but I'm not sure if I got the $50 Disney Visa OBC.

I got my OBC from Dreams Unlimited so it's on my reservations page. Not sure how else to find out.

Ya, next time I'm going to use a TA. I had always heard that the earlier you booked the cheaper the cruise would be, so I booked right away. The price has not changed in over a year.

I've done both, and I just prefer using a TA. I have one Dreams Unlimited Agent that I always use and she's super. When we saw the new 2014 cruises I just sent her a quick email and she booked the trip that day. I am probably going to reshop it while I am online, but I'll have them transfer it back to my TA if I decide to rebook or change it in any way.

I've done both, and I just prefer using a TA. I have one Dreams Unlimited Agent that I always use and she's super. When we saw the new 2014 cruises I just sent her a quick email and she booked the trip that day. I am probably going to reshop it while I am online, but I'll have them transfer it back to my TA if I decide to rebook or change it in any way.

We actually booked this cruise when our flight was delayed leaving MCO after a trip to WDW last year. I figured what better way to kill time and avoid the post-vacation blues then to start planning the next trip. ;)

We actually booked this cruise when our flight was delayed leaving MCO after a trip to WDW last year. I figured what better way to kill time and avoid the post-vacation blues then to start planning the next trip. ;)

Lol! I always have to have a far out trip planned or I get sad!!

Woo Hoo!! We leave Arizona for Florida Friday to spend 5 days at Disney World before we sail on the Dream January 2.

We are a family of 4 and we gifted the grand parents, aunt, uncle, and cousin a cruise as well. If you see a party of 9 at the early seating with a bunch of cameras, that would be us!!!

btw - what is a Fish Extender Exchange?

Made it to WDW today and will celebrate New Years at Epcot!

Sorry we only just made it to this meet forum...my kids would have liked the FE exchange

Shoot, just read the update that you can no longer check into the cruise at the MCO terminal. It's not really that big of a deal I guess, but we still can't decide what time we're getting to the terminal. I think we were going to try and be pretty early when we could check in at the airport, but now I'm rethinking that plan. I'm not really a huge fan of being onboard before our room is ready.

Hi all! Ok, I am going to deliver FE gifts and if you want to put stuff in ours, great but I know it's last minute so if you can't that is fine!

We are now in 7266 and its me 42, DS9 and DS5.

Can't believe how quick it is coming up.

I wrote the room number wrong! 7622 And Michelle, that's so sweet. I feel anything is cool for a FE gift - its the excitement of finding something. A piece of candy, mickey thing, whatever! I was excited to find some things on clearance at Michaels!

I wrote the room number wrong! 7622 And Michelle, that's so sweet. I feel anything is cool for a FE gift - its the excitement of finding something. A piece of candy, mickey thing, whatever! I was excited to find some things on clearance at Michaels!

I picked up a few small things at Walmart today for your boys!! I'll update the first post with your correct room!

I've included you in our FE too.....can you just confirm your room- I'm confused. Thanks!

My family too is on this cruise! ( on the 7th floor as well ). This is our 3rd cruise, and I have just now figured out the FE thing! Next cruise we will be participating for sure! We have 3 boys, 13,11 and 5 :) looking forward to it!

My family too is on this cruise! ( on the 7th floor as well ). This is our 3rd cruise, and I have just now figured out the FE thing! Next cruise we will be participating for sure! We have 3 boys, 13,11 and 5 :) looking forward to it!

Welcome!!! I'll add you to the front page list! We're doing a meet and greet at 3 Pm on Jan 2, so be sure to join us!!

I can not believe that is December 29th.... WE had not packed one thing (figure that is what January 1st is for http://www.wdwinfo.com/images/smilies/goodvibes.gif!

Anyway, looking forward to the meet and greet. Will definitely be there. Last cruise my oldest two never found kids their age to hang with. (Age 20 and 17)

I am also looking forward to do some healing/sharing with Andrew's Mommy given our mutual loss.

Today, my 20 year old and I made our fish extender gifts. We came up with enough for one a night! So excited!

We are flying in on the 1st, staying in Cocoa Beach and driving in on the 2nd for our 12:30 check in. Can not wait! http://www.wdwinfo.com/images/smilies/moped.gif

Never got a room for Mrs. Coles. Made enough gifts for 9 rooms so we can still do her room if we get a room number.... Otherwise, might do ding dong ditch for captains room http://www.wdwinfo.com/images/smilies/yay.gif

So I guess the exhaustion yesterday and going to bed at 9pm with DD paid off. Woke at 4 AM wide awake. Decided to get up and check in on things and start my packing lists. Went to look at activities and check to see if any cabanas opened by chance and got one!

We'll be at Family #3. Can anyone tell me - it would not let me add anyone from the second cabin linked to my res. So only have 3 in my cabin (DH, DD and myself). Would only need my mom from second cabin). Is it a capacity issue? I didn't want to mess too long and risk losing it, so booked and decided I could resolve later or onboard. Figured they would do what they could to make it right. If all else fails, I'll kick DH out to let mom in. ;)

So I guess the exhaustion yesterday and going to bed at 9pm with DD paid off. Woke at 4 AM wide awake. Decided to get up and check in on things and start my packing lists. Went to look at activities and check to see if any cabanas opened by chance and got one!

We'll be at Family #3. Can anyone tell me - it would not let me add anyone from the second cabin linked to my res. So only have 3 in my cabin (DH, DD and myself). Would only need my mom from second cabin). Is it a capacity issue? I didn't want to mess too long and risk losing it, so booked and decided I could resolve later or onboard. Figured they would do what they could to make it right. If all else fails, I'll kick DH out to let mom in. ;)

What!!?? I've been checking for a darned cabana every day. I guess the secret is being up before dawn! I'm jealous. DCL charges the same price for up to 6 people, so you shouldn't have any issues adding your mom. Congrats and enjoy!

Jodie

I can not believe that is December 29th.... WE had not packed one thing (figure that is what January 1st is for http://www.wdwinfo.com/images/smilies/goodvibes.gif!

Anyway, looking forward to the meet and greet. Will definitely be there. Last cruise my oldest two never found kids their age to hang with. (Age 20 and 17)

I am also looking forward to do some healing/sharing with Andrew's Mommy given our mutual loss.

Today, my 20 year old and I made our fish extender gifts. We came up with enough for one a night! So excited!

We are flying in on the 1st, staying in Cocoa Beach and driving in on the 2nd for our 12:30 check in. Can not wait! http://www.wdwinfo.com/images/smilies/moped.gif

Never got a room for Mrs. Coles. Made enough gifts for 9 rooms so we can still do her room if we get a room number.... Otherwise, might do ding dong ditch for captains room http://www.wdwinfo.com/images/smilies/yay.gif

We haven't packed a bit either. I finally went out and got my hair trimmed and bought a slip that I needed for my dress and a few other small things we needed, but no packing has been done!

I'm going to try and color my hair today, and take down the Christmas decorations. We fly out the evening of the 1st and are staying at the Hyatt. We may be packing the morning of the 1st while watching the Rose parade!

My girls are 19 and 21 and are hoping to make friends on the cruise too! They were a little bummed that they are too old for the teen club but I told them they had a time set aside for 18-21 year olds to meet. So your 20 year old should go with them so they can all make new friends! :)

Hello....Michelle's the name....Procrastination is the game Lol....

been up for 3 hours and have yet to do anything constructive. Watched an old 90210, played with my flip video and had coffee...:rolleyes1

Taking down x-mas decorations, cleaning, and almost done packing. I'm ready to be GONE . . .

Just looked at weather. Its COLD in Orlando today, but it should warm up for the trip. Highs in the Bahamas are about 80ish. But the current forecast is for rain on our Castaway Cay day. Bummer.

Where and what time is the meet and greet?

Jodie

Taking down x-mas decorations, cleaning, and almost done packing. I'm ready to be GONE . . .

Just looked at weather. Its COLD in Orlando today, but it should warm up for the trip. Highs in the Bahamas are about 80ish. But the current forecast is for rain on our Castaway Cay day. Bummer.

Where and what time is the meet and greet?

Jodie

Dismeet at 3 Pm at Vista Cafe Jan 2!!

I'm choosing to ignore the forecast of rain on Castaway Cay. :beach:

The forecast for Cocoa Beach for Wednesday looks lovely!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter