• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jan 19th cruise link

gummdrop87645

Earning My Ears
Hi I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tami and I have two sons Anthony-7 and Vincent-6. This will be our fourth disney cruise and our first time cruising on the dream. We will be drving up from miami the morning of because we are doing back to back cruises and will be getting off the wonder that morning. I can't wait to get to meet all of you, also I can get and early start on my fish extenders!:wave2:

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :goodvibes

have a great cruise!

Hi, Tami. We'll be joining you and your boys. It is me (Susan), my husband, and our daughter who will be 3-1/2 at the time of the cruise. My daughter and I sailed the Fantasy this past January 2013. It was the best! While we were at Castaway Cay, the Dream also showed up.

Can't wait! Still debating about the FE. Just bit sure if we will do it this time around. :)

Hi Brianna's mom I am super excited about this trip. My boys really do not know yet, they hear me saying things about fish extenders so sooner or later they will be on to me. We were on the fantasy last year in April on her second cruise out. It was very cool an super nice. We also went on the magic in october of 2010. I just love dcl We have yet to do such a short cruise, but I think the drive between the two ports will be a nice break for both of my boys. They have been both so worn out by the end of the cruises.

Hello All!
The Aiello family is excited for our first Disney Cruise. Myself (Vickie), my husband Dan, and our kiddos Devin (7) and Gianna (5) will be sailing the Dream with you all in January!

Since we're new to this, can someone guide me in the right direction to getting on the list for the FIs.

Thanks so much!!!

:earsboy:

I can't wait for this vacation, I am so excited already and it is so far out still. I am trying my hardest not to tell my to boys, I am not sure if I am going to be able to keep them in the dark.

Hi Everyone
Just booked last night...sooo thrilled!
My DH Michael and DS Jayden and Logan and myself (carol). This will be our 5th Disney cruise so we will become GOLD members...whoo hoo!!! Loving all the perks! Anyone starting up an FE list? I've coordinated before so if no wants to I would be happy to:) lastly, was wondering if there is a private FB group yet? It's much easier for me to pop on FB on my phone. Can't wait to meet everyone and talk some Disney!

Hi Everyone
Just booked last night...sooo thrilled!
My DH Michael and DS Jayden and Logan and myself (carol). This will be our 5th Disney cruise so we will become GOLD members...whoo hoo!!! Loving all the perks! Anyone starting up an FE list? I've coordinated before so if no wants to I would be happy to:) lastly, was wondering if there is a private FB group yet? It's much easier for me to pop on FB on my phone. Can't wait to meet everyone and talk some Disney!

Ok so I took the liberty in started the closed FB page for our group. Please search for Disney Dream January 19th 2013. I will add all members to our group. See you in FB!pirate:

My son (6) and I will be taking our first Disney cruise in Jan. We are super excited about going. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I also tried finding the group on Facebook and was not able to. Can someone help me with this?

Hey everyone!
Thrilled to find this group for our cruise!

My name is Amy, my husband is Brian and our boys are Tate (10) and Aidan (5). This is our first time cruising with Disney and we are SO excited! :cheer2:

I would really like to get into a group for Fish Extenders...does anyone know if one has been created?

Looking forward to connecting with you all!

Blessings!

Ok so I took the liberty in started the closed FB page for our group. Please search for Disney Dream January 19th 2013. I will add all members to our group. See you in FB!pirate:

No luck finding the group....can you post a link?
Thanks! :flower3:

I noticed the above poster referenced a 2013 group so I went ahead and created one for January 19th 2014!

Come join me at "Disney Dream Cruise Connection January 19 2014" (I don't have enough posts to link directly just yet!)

Blessings!
Amy :cutie:

Hi Amy. I couldn't find anything on Facebook for a group yet but I did set up a thread on here under January 19, 2014 4 nights on the dream.

Hi Amy. I couldn't find anything on Facebook for a group yet but I did set up a thread on here under January 19, 2014 4 nights on the dream.

If you would like to join the FB group just copy/paste a search for: Disney Dream Cruise Connection January 19, 2014 .
I set it up last night--should be searchable by all!

We are super excited about this cruise...its our very first. How do we get linked up to participate in FE's??? Im a total newbie to cruising and FEs...please help!

Hi fellow cruisers!! I am so excited! My name is Stacy and my daughter and I started booking the cruise over a year and a half ago!! We will be staying in Disney's Wilderness Lodge for five nights before the cruise. This will be our second cruise, along with second time on the Dream. We didn't participate in the Fish Extender last time, but are excited to do it this time. It will be me- Stacy(43), my husband John (50), my son Jake (13) and daughter Veronica (14). Can't wait to cruise with you and fill your fish extenders!!:woohoo::woohoo::hyper:

Are you on Facebook by any chance?

Yes...and I think I found the FE group on Facebook. Im trying to decide if Im up for this. Its our first cruise and I have no idea what to gauge it by. How long does it take to deliver to everyone's room?

Yes...and I think I found the FE group on Facebook. Im trying to decide if Im up for this. Its our first cruise and I have no idea what to gauge it by. How long does it take to deliver to everyone's room?

Is it the Disney Dream Cruise Connection January 19, 2014 site? That's the only one that I could find so far. So far there are only 3 of us there and it's all of ours first Disney cruise. We are hoping to do an FE group if we get enough people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter