Jan 09 poll

Which week are you going? You can include more than one.

• Dec 28 - Jan 3

• Jan 4 - Jan 10

• Jan 11- Jan 17

• Jan 18 - Jan 24

• Jan 25 - 31

• Feb 1 - Feb 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm going to be at the POP January 15th-January 21st! Going Solo and going to love every single minute of it!!

Me and DF will be at the Pop the 15th to the 20th for the first time without my kids! There's four of them, so for me, that's practically going solo! Gee, I wonder if I'll miss them ;)

Jan 5-16th. Tentatively. If there are no deals to be found, we might have to postpone the trip for another year.

We are going to be there from Dec. 30-Jan.4th! :woohoo: :woohoo:

I wish it could be longer!...but I will take anything I can get!!!LOL!

We will be at the GF from Jan 6th to the 13th. We have been before during the Marathon weekend and didn't feel that it created a crowd problem at all. Only consideration was the road closures the morning of the marathon itself.

:cheer2: :cheer2: I just booked Jan. 24-31!!!!:cheer2: :cheer2:
:banana::banana: :banana: Yacht Club Concierge Level!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:
:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1: Can NOT wait! :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1
Anyone get back recently and can let us know how the crowds are??

We just got back. There were quite a few Brazilian tour groups on the 14th & 15th. We left on the 16th, so I'm not sure how much longer they were there.
The marathon crowds were a bit more than we expected, but wait times still weren't too bad. I'm not sure how it will be for you at the end of the month, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter