• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jamesis Winston in the news again.

And the infamous crab legs theft from Publix.

But hey--say something stupid in public (even if nasty and vulgar)---oh okay, now we will suspend him for a millisecond.
Did you see the College Game Day sign a few weeks back that had Chef Louis holding Sabastian on it? It had replaced the face of Chef Louis with Jameis and was caption, "Zut Alors! I have missed one!" I was cracking up at that one.

Probably not. See how well Johnny Manziel is doing?
Was going to say something but...

Hey, let's not bring Johnny into this...you can't compare signing items for someone to resell to Jameis' shoplifting and rape...and his only real "legal" issue was that fake ID bust at the Dixie Chicken...which is something about 75% of A&M underclassmen do...and change the name of the bar, and it can apply to every college I am sure.

No, Jameis has gotten away with quite a lot...it is odd that he would be punished for this when he has committed real crimes and skated past.
This pretty much covered it. Johnny was out there and after the whole autograph scandal broke, he did make headlines for going to Las Vegas, partying with Drake, and going to NBA games, but I don't recall him ever being accused of raping someone (or the feds deciding to do their own personal investigation), stealing drinks from Burger King, stealing crab legs, or yelling obscenities that, in light of recent rape allegations showed a true laps in judgement.

As to the OP's question of whether he is dumb or mentally unstable goes... well, anyone who has heard the man interview would likely not consider him a Rhodes Scholar. However, I agree with a previous poster that Jameis thinks he can get away with anything. And why not? Up to this point, he certainly appears to walk away with only a slap on the wrist for whatever he does.

Honestly, I read what Jamesis said and it wasn't that bad at all. He used a couple obscene words but I wasn't offended by it in the least.

Its not about being offended, it was a disgusting thing to scream standing on the table in the middle of the student union. He should know better and combine that with the fact he was accused of rape ( and most thought that was botched ) hwhat he said was in poor taste for sure. I think they are just tired of his antics.

Did you see the College Game Day sign a few weeks back that had Chef Louis holding Sabastian on it? It had replaced the face of Chef Louis with Jameis and was caption, "Zut Alors! I have missed one!" I was cracking up at that one.

That was laugh out loud funny.

And you has a pun. Haha! (Cracking up--you crack crab legs to eat the meat. Okay, I'm lame.)

Honestly, I read what Jamesis said and it wasn't that bad at all. He used a couple obscene words but I wasn't offended by it in the least.

To each his own. I found what he said to be very offensive. I would give him a buy on just using obscene words. But when you yell them in the context of the sentence he used then that was about as offensive as it gets.

To each his own. I found what he said to be very offensive. I would give him a buy on just using obscene words. But when you yell them in the context of the sentence he used then that was about as offensive as it gets.

He basically used a couple bad words to describe the act of fornication. There was nothing violent in what he said.

Not surprised and this type of culture isn't limited to FSU. Many of these guys are treated like they are so special. I am sure they think they can do anything they want. Every day here lately there is a new story about an abusive NFL player. Universities tolerating this type of behavior are sending a group of thugs into the NFL. It needs to stop.

That's how Dorial Green-Beckham avoided charges at Mizzou. Girl was afraid of retaliation on campus. :(

Well someone thinks it was offensive.. He is now out of the WHOLE game! Good for the school for putting their foot down. I think it was also against jimbos wishes.. Oh well maybe missing an entire game he will learn a lesson. Also, the kids that tweeted what he did ( snitched) are being harrassed and threatened.. What a shame.

yep full game suspension after school determined he lied to them when giving his side of the story...not a smart move lying to school admistrators.

Frat boy behavior that many who have been to college are familiar with. My DS who graduated last May reminded me that this kind of immature behavior happens quite frequent on campus. As he pointed out, it is the climate now with the media frenzy on the NFL.

My take is the Winston should have known that his detractors have the shears out and is just waiting for him to slipup.

Frat boy behavior that many who have been to college are familiar with. My DS who graduated last May reminded me that this kind of immature behavior happens quite frequent on campus. As he pointed out, it is the climate now with the media frenzy on the NFL.

My take is the Winston should have known that his detractors have the shears out and is just waiting for him to slipup.

I agree he should have known better. Most QB's do since they are natural leaders and that's one reason why he is likely to fall in the draft if he keeps acting like this.

I just don't like the witch hunt that is taking place right now in social media. People should be punished for their actions but not because Joe Q Public says so.

Dang! give the young man a break. All he did was holler the explicit version of that traditional redneck holler of appreciation for an attractive woman, "git 'er done." :confused3 :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter