James and Jeffrey PJ - 05/10/11 - SBP/Attic/UK DP/Wedding Day 2 Arrival

I am the same - anything shiny or sparkly and I'm on it!!! I think I must have been a magpie in a previous life!!
Love the dessert party favors - hopefully I will get to see them in person!! :thumbsup2

I think your dessert party favors are SO cute. Everyone will love them, I'm sure. Hopefully, they will let you bring them in or put them out for you.

I love that you included your children on the invitation, that is such a nice touch and really shows how much they are valued in your family. Really special. The invitations are really classy and beautiful, I know your guests will be thrilled with them.

I'm so excited for your day, can't wait to hear all about it!!

Don't worry, you'll get it all done. and if you don't, it probably wasn't something you needed anyways, right?

Brooke

I'm so excited for your day, can't wait to hear all about it!!

Don't worry, you'll get it all done. and if you don't, it probably wasn't something you needed anyways, right?

Brooke

Thank you so much for reading and your kind comments. You are correct if I do not get things done they were not needed.

just a quick note to let everyone know that I added a few more detailed pictures of the wedding invites on page 20. It now shows the envelope and dessert party invitation. I thought it would be better to keep the pictures together versus different places. Also buying the gable boxes for the dessert party as I write this.

James,
The invitations are very nice. Very classy. I love "glowy" things too! I've been so worried about our dessert party getting rained out since my planner told me May was the "rainy" season.:confused3 Since our dessert parties are basically beside each other on the same night........I have been told my entire life that selfish prayers are never answered.........so.....I figure I can pray that YOUR dessert party is not rained out and you can pray that MY dessert party is not rained out and that should about cover it! What do you think? Deal?:laughing:

Nettie

I know it is not nearly as exciting as a wedding dress but we got our ties LOL . Ok ties are not even close to a wedding dress :rotfl: However, what tie combination do we choose? Still on the hunt for the perfect ties but this is what we have so far. I figure since Jeff wears them all the time we can never have too many so I just keep buying them to get a combination we like.

downsized_0330010932a.jpg

0330010932.jpg

0330010931.jpg

Hmmm, I like them all! But I really love the striped one and the light pink with mickeys. I think those two look best together so far, but any of them are great! I definitely think that continuing to buy more ties is a good idea! :laughing:

My DH wore that blue hidden mickey tie so I am partial to that one. :cloud9:

But, even with my love of that tie, I am really loving the second combination because the colors match and blend so well together!

Honestly though, any of the combinations will look amazing!

BTW, I love that you used the children in the invitations. I really wish I had thought of that one!!!

Those mickey glow sticks will be so much fun for the dessert party. We used cheap glow from the dollar store and they were such a huge hit when I thought that everybody would just ignore them, lol.

I like the third selection - it totally screams a Mickey wedding. :goodvibes If I had to pick a second place, I would say the first photo. But they are all great ties.

Still have not decided what tie combination to go with. We are still working on it. I have finally started purchasing some things for the boys to wear to the wedding. I am not certain if this is the direction we are going but it is a start. I am thinking of putting them all in flat front navy shorts and some sort of pink or white shirt and I have no idea for if I am going to use a tie or bow tie. Keep checking back if you want to see the completed outfits as I will continue to post the pictures here as I purchase them.

downsized_0401011515.jpg

We also got in the mail a sample of the Mickey program from Shelley. I have to see how much they are but we are getting them. Even if I have to sell my firstborn. Although at the moment in time ( He is in the middle of a meltdown) I don't believe I could get enough for him to pay for even one.

0401011516.jpg

I also got in the mail today our gable boxes for the dessert party. Now all we have to do is decorate them. If you are a betting person I would put my money on non-decorated boxes.:rotfl2: We have so much to do and so little time.:woohoo:

I like the middle combination of ties! The pink with navy Mickeys is really nice with the diagonal striped one. Tomorrow we are going to meet with a personal shopper to see if we can get my fiance's wedding suit picked out so that the other boys can get theirs sometime soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter