JAMBO! The UN-official AKL Thread ~ UPDATED(short film/pg 8 & slideshow/pg 12) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found out today that my aunt in Ky passed away & that 1 of my cousins had a heart attack(age 46) & another cousin had a stroke(age 40).They are brother & sister & even though I have not seen them in a couple of years, we are close. My cousin Shelia that had the stoke is paralized on her left side :guilty:

This all happened one after the other(my aunt passed away while Sheila was on her way to ER) & I was & am still very heartbroken over all of this. Hopefully I can get down their soon to be with them.

wendypooh said:
Yeah, I think she is there by now!!!! :cool1: OK, so you can't just leave us wondering???? :confused3 Do ya wanna share your news???

Thought I would share this with all my AKL friends :goodvibes If you like to leave mousekeeping tips, here is a cute graphic to use on your envelopes:

jambo.gif

A friend made this for me on the design board, thank you Debbie!(aka MrsHeg)

TinknMe... sorry your family is going through so much right now. I will put them and you in my prayers.

Debbie

tinknme- sorry to hear about your family problems, I hope things get better. You are in my thoughts.

tinknme said:
Thought I would share this with all my AKL friends :goodvibes If you like to leave mousekeeping tips, here is a cute graphic to use on your envelopes:

jambo.gif

I love it :love: Thanks for sharing :thumbsup2

tinknme said:
I found out today that my aunt in Ky passed away & that 1 of my cousins had a heart attack(age 46) & another cousin had a stroke(age 40).They are brother & sister & even though I have not seen them in a couple of years, we are close. My cousin Shelia that had the stoke is paralized on her left side :guilty:

This all happened one after the other(my aunt passed away while Sheila was on her way to ER) & I was & am still very heartbroken over all of this. Hopefully I can get down their soon to be with them.

Janet ~ I'm so sorry for your sad news. :grouphug: I do hope you can be together soon. Good wishes are sent your way!

tinknme said:

jambo.gif

How cute!!!! DS and I made our envelopes last weekend!!!

Thank you all for the thoughts & prayers :goodvibes We are planning on going to KY Labor Day weekend, so I can spend some time with family.

So who is leaving for AKL next??????? :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

tinknme said:
Thank you all for the thoughts & prayers :goodvibes We are planning on going to KY Labor Day weekend, so I can spend some time with family.

So who is leaving for AKL next??????? :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We leave in 18 days, check in - in 19 days!!!! :woohoo:

Hope all is well with your family!!

You know if you took away Mousekeeping, that would make a really cute t-shirt design. You can still keep Jambo on there though

tinknme said:

jambo.gif

Janet, I am sorry to hear about your family. You and your family will be in our prayers.

Take care, :grouphug:

Angel

Viki & Wendypooh I am so excited for you :banana:

I am counting down the days, I can't wait :Pinkbounc

Yes it would! :thumbsup2

Disney8704 said:
You know if you took away Mousekeeping, that would make a really cute t-shirt design. You can still keep Jambo on there though

Hello! I have a standard room booked at AKL. Not sure what you mean by worth it, but this place is awesome! There are plenty of viewing areas to see the animals, not to metion the restaurants, the gift shop, all the activities, I could go on & on :teeth:

mushumadness said:
hiya

I am considering changing to akl, standard view is it worth it?

Janet, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope your cousins are getting better.

:cool1: Leaving in 4 days!! We should be on our way to AKL by this time Thursday! :moped:

:blush: Very ignorant question here... what does "Jambo" mean? I assumed "Hello!", but then how do you say "Thank You"? :blush:

~Kimber

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter