JAMBO! The Murphy's are LIVE from WDW & AKL 3/18-3/27

Enjoy Skipper Canteen! It was among our best - if not THE best meal we had last month. Bold menu for Disney standards, but I thought it was great.

I am enjoying your photos! F&G makes Epcot so beautiful! I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts on Skippers Canteen.

I love all your F&G pictures. The topiaries are great! What exactly is the EGGstravaganza?

I hope you are having a great day at the MK!

8AA083A9-B039-4F74-8445-989C2253729C_zpspdeakwv1.jpg

3765AF83-FF72-4961-B15F-54C416727CA9_zpsqbkeijki.jpg

B3C7A0A9-6CF6-493B-9F6B-35F3718A5201_zpsmauoeyvi.jpg

461420E5-DF20-4793-8A25-75C7793E2D22_zpsiauil5oq.jpg

WOW! The pics from Epcot are just perfect.... post-card worthy!!!! The egg hunt looks like a lot of fun :) I assume that must end come Sunday?

So glad I found this thread! Following along!! Considering an Easter trip next year, worried a little about the crowds. We did Thanksgiving this year.
Your pictures are beautiful! Hope you are having a great trip!!

I love all your F&G pictures. The topiaries are great! What exactly is the EGGstravaganza?

I hope you are having a great day at the MK!

We did it earlier this month. You buy a map that comes with stickers. There is a character Easter egg hidden in 12 countries and you hunt for them and put their corresponding stickers on the map. When you find them all, you redeem for an Easter egg. It was a lot of fun and some of the eggs are quite difficult to locate.

So glad I found this thread! Following along!! Considering an Easter trip next year, worried a little about the crowds. We did Thanksgiving this year.
Your pictures are beautiful! Hope you are having a great trip!!

Easter is a crazy time. You definitely have to utilize extra magic hours and fastpass. For us it isn't a big deal because we just enjoy being here and doing what we can. But I think it would be incredibly stressful to try to cover a lot of rides with these insane lines. 180 minutes for all 3 mountains and SDMT. Crazy!!!!

Just found your live thread. I'm all caught up and enjoying your reviews. Always look forward to your reviews.

We did it earlier this month. You buy a map that comes with stickers. There is a character Easter egg hidden in 12 countries and you hunt for them and put their corresponding stickers on the map. When you find them all, you redeem for an Easter egg. It was a lot of fun and some of the eggs are quite difficult to locate.

Sounds fun! Thanks for explaining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter