Jambo House View DVC

MaggieBailey

Mouseketeer
Hi all!

A generous friend recently gifted DH and I with a one night stay at the end of our trip (where we are booked at CSR) at AKL Jambo House with her DVC points. She knew there was no way we could afford to stay at the resort DH has been dreaming about - what an amazing and generous gift!

My question is, (and please pardon my lack of knowledge) will we get a Savanna view since we are booked with DVC or will it be whatever we get and the DVC thing doesn't matter? I know our confirmation doesn't specify, so I thought I would come here and ask! TIA!

:goodvibes

It depends on what your friend booked. She would have had to book a Savannah View room. Other choices are Standard or Value.....

It depends on what your friend booked. She would have had to book a Savannah View room. Other choices are Standard or Value.....

Thank you! I wasn't sure what it was like over there - we have never stayed there so I didn't know if they had the same views as the other resorts (we have always stayed at moderates) and when I tried to see on the Disney site checking rates and trying to see view options, it kept giving me those darn error messages! I have had so much trouble with it lately, lol! Thanks!

That is a great gift. You're going to love this resort no matter what view you have. Enjoy!

your confirmation should say - value, standard or savannah

like both value and standard - standard are generally near the pool or a partial view of the savannah

value - can be anything - pool, savannah or parking lot.

Hi all!

A generous friend recently gifted DH and I with a one night stay at the end of our trip (where we are booked at CSR) at AKL Jambo House with her DVC points. She knew there was no way we could afford to stay at the resort DH has been dreaming about - what an amazing and generous gift!

My question is, (and please pardon my lack of knowledge) will we get a Savanna view since we are booked with DVC or will it be whatever we get and the DVC thing doesn't matter? I know our confirmation doesn't specify, so I thought I would come here and ask! TIA!

We are doing the same thing - CSR for a week, which we love, but then trying 2 nts. at AKL Jambo, using pts. bought from a friend very cheaply. So excited to stay there, and surprising DD who's a big animal lover/plans to be a vet! :goodvibes. She always asks to stay there, but knows its $$$, so we've told her maybe someday!
We did get Savannah view Studio, which does take a few more points. But if it wasn't available, it sounds like there are a few great viewing areas on the savannah for everyone to use.

cassie58
11/08-ASMo & Timeshare
8/09-CSR
11/11-CSR
11/13-CSR & AKL Jambo:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter