Jambo 1 bdrm - which areas have best views

Redbudlover

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I loved staying at Jambo in a studio and had a great view of the savannah. I am going back with my DDIL and DGD5 and staying in a one bedroom at Jambo. Which savannah would give us the best views? Which area should I request for a good view of a savannah? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I want this to be magical for my DDIL!:goodvibes

Hi,

I loved staying at Jambo in a studio and had a great view of the savannah. I am going back with my DDIL and DGD5 and staying in a one bedroom at Jambo. Which savannah would give us the best views? Which area should I request for a good view of a savannah? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I want this to be magical for my DDIL!:goodvibes

All 1BRs are connected to studios at Jambo so if you liked where you were before you can request that area. Most anywhere is fine for savanna view. Personal preference at Jambo is room along Zebra Trail (a request you can make) which overlooks Arusha savanna (the one in the center of the building). Main reason: you get good views of savanna and rooms face west giving views of very pleasant sunsets but avoiding blinding sun coming into the room in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter