• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jamaica Maan on the Fantasy June 13 2015

Paragd911

DIS Veteran
We're In! Who's coming with us!

It will be DH Mark DW Joy DD Marissa (18 HS graduation) DS Ryan (16)
& DDog Bingo!

:beach::beach:

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

:cool1:
Cruising for the 3rd time With Disney...
August 2012 - Alaska
August 2014 - Eastern Caribbean
June 2015 - Western Caribbean

Cheryl (73) Kendra & Rob (39-ish) Alex (14) James (9)

Facebook Group for this Cruise: "Disney Fantasy 6/13/15"

We will be on Fantasy June 13th sailing. This will be our third time on Fantasy. Yay! myself, DH, DS13, DS11, DS7, and DD7. Would like to try joining a smaller FE group as we have never done it but would like to give it a try. Just enough to have it add some extra magic to the trip without being too overwhelming. Anyone know how to go about joining one? I'm not on Facebook or instagram

New
Is anyone interested in going to the Blue Hole in Jamaica? I am trying to form a group to go with me and my daughter. If you don't know about the Blue Hole, check it out on tripadvisor or Utube. The reviews are off the charts, but Disney does not offer a port adventure there. We would need to book through a private tour company (I know some reputable ones). Please contact me if you are interested!

We're In! Who's coming with us!

It will be DH Mark DW Joy DD Marissa (18 HS graduation) DS Ryan (16)
& DDog Bingo!

:beach::beach:

We will be joining you!! We are so excited to be sailing with you for our honeymoon!!!! I am Brianna and my soon to be husband is Marq. I am a gold castaway member and this is Marq's first cruise. Our room number is 7184. I saw the FE post that did not seem to be working out a while back. Thank you for starting this one. I have never done the FE's before so I am new to this. Will you send a list of room numbers with peoples information? Can't wait to see DDog Bingo around the ship :)

We will be on Fantasy June 13th sailing. This will be our third time on Fantasy. Yay! myself, DH, DS13, DS11, DS7, and DD7. Would like to try joining a smaller FE group as we have never done it but would like to give it a try. Just enough to have it add some extra magic to the trip without being too overwhelming. Anyone know how to go about joining one? I'm not on Facebook or instagram

This is my first time joining a FE group as well. I am Brianna! I will be joining you on the cruise for my honeymoon :) I don't mind sending out a list of groups to those of us that put our names, ages, and state room information on the site. Looks like right now it is you guys, DDog Bingo and friends, and My soon to be husband and myself. Does anyone want to join us for a little extra magic on our 7 night Western Fantasy on June 13th?

This is my first time joining a FE group as well. I am Brianna! I will be joining you on the cruise for my honeymoon :) I don't mind sending out a list of groups to those of us that put our names, ages, and state room information on the site. Looks like right now it is you guys, DDog Bingo and friends, and My soon to be husband and myself. Does anyone want to join us for a little extra magic on our 7 night Western Fantasy on June 13th?

Good afternoon! We are interested in joining your FE group. First cruise. Myself, DW (38), DD (12) and DD(10). The kids are super excited about participating in the FE group. We don't have our room number assigned yet.

Good afternoon! We are interested in joining your FE group. First cruise. Myself, DW (38), DD (12) and DD(10). The kids are super excited about participating in the FE group. We don't have our room number assigned yet.

Wonderful! I will start a list! I think I might be as excited as the kids :) I think we will be able to make it a little extra magical!

This is our group right now. Please let me know your room numbers when you get that information. Only 32 more days!!!

1. DH Mark DW Joy DD Marissa (18 HS graduation) DS Ryan (16)
& DDog Bingo!

2. Brianna (25) and Marq (25) on their honeymoon in room 7184

3. Diana, DH, And DS (7)

4. Cheryl (73) Kendra & Rob (39-ish) Alex (14) James (9)

5. DW, DH, DS13, DS11, DS7, and DD7

6. DH, DW (38), DD (12) and DD(10)

This is our group right now. Please let me know your room numbers when you get that information. Only 32 more days!!!

& DDog Bingo!

3. Diana, DH, And DS (7)

Mark (thread starter) is no longer on this cruise and I am pretty sure The Quinns are not participating in an FE (or at least they aren't participating in our other group) they were just stating that they are on this particular cruise. I wouldn't count them in for any FE that you may be organizing.

There is another thread here on DIS that has a lot more action than this one for our specific cruise. You might be able to get a good group on that page since lots showed interest but no one stepped up to organize after I began organizing a group elsewhere.

Happy Cruising!!

& DDog Bingo!

3. Diana, DH, And DS (7)

All, I caught up with a Facebook page for our cruise and joined a FE group there. I wasn't hearing from anyone so I am sorry for any inconvenience. If you go to FB and search for our cruise date you can find it. The administrator is very nice. We are looking for people to join mixology group and FE groups there. I am going to have to respectfully withdraw from this group. I am so sorry for any trouble. EJ

My 11 year old daughter (soon to be 12 years old!) and I are really looking forward to the June 13th Fantasy cruise. My daughter loves making new friends. Anyone else with a daughter of similar age? Maybe they can meet up in the Oceaneer Lab or Edge?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter