• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jakob's Disney Make-A-Wish Trip Report ( alot of pictures)

I have some time before I need to run out again...so I thought I would come here and post some more pictures...:banana:

Dis702.jpg

Dis708.jpg

Dis709.jpg

Dis710.jpg

Dis717.jpg

Dis722.jpg

Dis726.jpg

Dis740.jpg

Dis759.jpg

Dis771.jpg

Dis798.jpg

Dis802.jpg

Dis803.jpg

Dis805.jpg

After Wishes...:sad1:

Dis869.jpg

Jake was crying...he was sad...

Dis865.jpg

Me and Jake after we stopped crying, we were able to catch a smile from him. This was our last night in the MK...:guilty::sad1:

Dis874.jpg

Last round now, as I have to run again....I will be back though...Do you think I am going crazy on the photos here....:lmao::lmao: I can't help it, I am just so excitied to share them with you all....If it was not for this board, and the members on it, our trip would not have been extra special...so again, another Thank you...:lovestruc

Dis879.jpg

Dis880.jpg

Dis883.jpg

Dis884.jpg

Dis887.jpg

Dis888.jpg

Dis889.jpg

Dis890.jpg

Dis891.jpg

Dis892.jpg

First of all, I love your signature picture. Very cool! Secondly, the rest of your pictures are AWESOME too. I was smiling through all of them...how fun to be a bellhop at his favorite ride! As I was scrolling through my eyes started welling up with tears as I saw all the stars on the ceiling. I love that GKTW does that. Looking forward to more!

Elisa

More! More! More! I am loving looking at them all so glad you are sharing with us!

Can we get a close up the Tof T hat Jake has on? It looks super cute!

Dis249.jpg

Dis250.jpg

Dis251.jpg

Dis252.jpg

Dis253.jpg

Dis254.jpg

Dis255.jpg

By the way I should add, we got soooo many compliments on the autograph books, I even had people come up to me and ask me where we bought them...:rotfl: Mickey pointed to the books when Jake handed it to him and he gave him the thumbs up on it...:banana::banana::banana:

I also had a CM at the character greetings ask me where we got them, when I told him about this board, he wrote the website down. He said he that he too is a volunteer at GKTW and is always looking for ways to help wish family's...so he was happy to hear about this thread...so I hope he does find it.

I just have to say that this just made my day! I've never scrapbooked for anyone outside of my family so I was pretty nervous about sending these autograph books. I'm so glad they liked them, and it gives me the courage to make some more for future gives. Thanks so much for posting!

Ok...I am back to post more...however I must say I am coming the end of the pictures. We did have over 1500, but I narrowed them to a couple hundred instead...:rotfl2:

I hope to be getting our CD in the mail soon very from "The Littlest Heros Project", who did our photos at GKTW the day we left. The pictures in my siggy was one of them, and she just added a special touch to it. I will post those too on this thread when I get them.

But for now...here is the rest of our wonderful, magical Disney wish trip....:wizard:

Seeing all of your GKTW pics makes me want to be there NOW!!!!
That playground looks awesome!:yay:
Is that all of the pictures? :guilty:

Just want to make sure I post about how much I loved reading about your trip and I love all of the great pics! :woohoo::hug::cool1::thumbsup2

Well I have one last round of pictures I want to share from our trip. Of course I still have tons more, but the ones I posted where the best ones to share with you. But I will be back once I get his littest heros project pictures back, get the them sized and loaded.

Thank you all again for all you have done for our family for Jake's Make-a-wish trip...you will all never be forgotten...NEVER...:lovestruc

Dis992.jpg

Dis993.jpg

Dis994.jpg
[/QUOTE]

What was your villa number? We were right across the street from this playground.... :)

Oh my gosh!!!

First of all...love the pics of the playground. :cloud9: If I could just go there right now.

And the pictures of those villas are wonderful!!!! :)

The superhero meet and greet! :cloud9: How awesome was that!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow...looks like it was an AWESOME trip!!

But...

The airport pics.

Does that mean we don't have any more. :( :confused3

Thank you so much for sharing the report and the pics.
I am tearing up to...especially seeing the ones of going to the airport.
I could tell how much fun you all had and it seems like you savored every moment.
I appreciated seeing GKTW facilities and hearing about your experiences there.
The 'bell hop' pictures were awesome! :thumbsup2

Oh my gosh!!!

First of all...love the pics of the playground. :cloud9: If I could just go there right now.

And the pictures of those villas are wonderful!!!! :)

The superhero meet and greet! :cloud9: How awesome was that!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow...looks like it was an AWESOME trip!!

But...

The airport pics.

Does that mean we don't have any more. :( :confused3

I'm with Maroo - I want to see more pics!!!

I love the pictures. I still can't figure out how to get my pictures uploaded to this site. For some reason this forum confuses me. I'm usually pretty good about figuring out the picture thing. Hope to see you in Boston when we are there . Say Hi to everyone and have a wonderful Easter.:)

Thank you for all the wonderful pics! Were the spiderman pics from the Breakfast character meet? I've made ADR's for him to meet spiderman. Are the X-Men there too? That would be awesome! Hubby likes X-Men.
Are the castle villas open yet? They look awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter