Jake's Character Breakfast Question

marylandteachergirl

Mouseketeer
Character Dining at Jake's - am I missing a thread somewhere? Does anyone have recent experience with this meal? Would it be fun for adults? Which characters may appear?

Thank you!

Character Dining at Jake's - am I missing a thread somewhere? Does anyone have recent experience with this meal? Would it be fun for adults? Which characters may appear?

Thank you!

I too would like to know. We have it booked for March 9th and my son is hoping to see Gru and the Minions.

2 weeks ago sunday i did the breakfast at Jakes.

a minionion was there to entertain the guests.
if you have a banana at your table, the character will be all over you.

quite entertaining!

2 weeks ago sunday i did the breakfast at Jakes.

a minionion was there to entertain the guests.
if you have a banana at your table, the character will be all over you.

quite entertaining!

Awesome. Good to know. Any other Characters? possibly Gru?

I'd really like the info on other characters too! It's not worth going if its only one,
I'd this the only character meal?

Anyone been recently know if the minion and gru are still there? We go march 9th.

We joined macraven that day and it was nice. They had the Minion and the Hop green barrette bunnys. They rotated throughout the meal.

We did go. It was okay. Like the previous poster put minion and gru and the hop bunnies. Cost a lot ($95 for three people) for the options IMO

When we went they had Islands Dinning room closed for a special function ( the Brazilian voice). So they were letting everyone use Jakes for the regular buffet at a discounted price. So I think we paid $15-$16 per person which is cheaper than the regular buffet. Now throw in the characters and we had a win win experience. I would never pay for it or go out of my way.

we did it on Mothers day - reported back on here somewhere. It was my nephews 6th b-day. terrific interaction - good food - at the omelette station ask for anything you like - eggs over easy, eggs Benedict, all made fresh and delicious! we also had one mimosa on the house. we all enjoyed it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter