Jake & the Neverland Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
My two year old LOVES this show and I would love to have one of the signs made with his name on it "LUKE" Your designs are awesome :)

He will be two.. Anyone you choose would be great :) Thank you so much:yay:

I was soooo excited to see what you were doing! Would you mind making one for Caiden and Bryson. Also invitations for Caiden, he is turning 4! My lil pirate will be sooo excited.

Hello millipie, I think you designed a Joshua and his 3rd Birthday for me, but maybe it was someone else's request - just checking. The one I saw that you posted showed 4th birthday. Can you do one that says Joshua and his 3rd Birthday - thank you so very much!

Millie, I just LOVE your designs! If you are taking requests again, could you make the basic Jake design with the name "Matthew?" :)

Hello Milliepie,
My son is turning 4 and like everyother 4 year old he loves Jake and the neverland pirates. Wondering if you can make a sign that says Hunter and the neverland pirates. ( The one with Jake and cubby, lizzy and captin hooK)and possibly the candy bar wrappers . Thank you so much!! You are awesome!

Milliepie - You do such an awesome job!! I posted a request on Page 6, but could'nt find my son's name. Sorry if I have overlooked it!!

If you don't mind, I'd love to request the candy wrapper, iron on and regular Jack & the Pirates with the name Sawyer and 4th Birthday. A personalized birthday party invitation would be awesome too.

I'm also grateful to the poster who posted the photo of her son/dh with Jake. Where did your son meet him? We are really hoping he'll be doing meet/greets during our August trip.

Thanks for your creativity and I know all the kids will love your designs. If I missed them, I am really sorry!! I've looked thru the thread several times. Thanks again.

Thanks SOOO much for the isaac one! I'm doing a pirate basket him for easter and a tshirt with this on it will be AMAZING!

Hi Milliepie,

I am totally not computer savvy, but I am trying my best. I saved the picture file you sent and the font, but I can't figure out how to type in the picture. I didn't want to have to bother you, but if you could PLEASE help post how it is done I know we all would be thankful:

I tried to incorporate Special Agent Oso 3 step process:
Step 1: Save the Picture (Jake) & Font (BuzzSaw)
Step 2: Open it in Microsoft to edit
Step 3: I am lost on this step..

Three Special Steps that's all you need. :-)

I would LOVE to get one for my son Olliver (2L's) 4th Birthday coming up. I was going to attempt the one with just Jake or the one with all the characters in it. He is so infatuated with Jake and The Neverland Pirates and I have given up hope trying to get him anything with this theme for his party, until I found this website.
Thanks for helping make everyone's dreams come true!! You are so wonderful helping us all! :cool1:

My girlfriend and I are discussing about throwing a Jake and the Neverland Pirates-themed birthday party for her soon to be 3 year old son, Luke. His birthday is in 3 weeks. I just discovered this site and thought how great it would be for us to get a customized invitation, the Jake image and a candy wrapper with Luke's name on it? The birthday party is two weeks away. Would it be possible for you to do this? You would make a military mom and her son very happy (especially since the dad just left on a 7-month deployment to Afghanistan yesterday and will miss Luke's birthday celebration.)

Thanks in advance.

Luke's Auntie

Sorry for the wait. I've been so busy. I hope there is still time. :)

THANK YOU!!!!!

Thanks so much Milliepie. My son Sawyer is going to love all the cool pirate things at his party. I'm also going to make him a t-shirt for our trip to Disney. You are so nice to share your talents...and time.

Hi Milliepie! What wonderful designs you create! Would it be possible to do one for "Gregory"? Thank you so much.

Sarah

There's the graphic with Izzy and Cubby in the background and Jake swinging in the forefront. Could you do one for Carson who is turning 3?

Thank you. BTW - if you ever do decide to start a paypal... you'd be to WDW and back by now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter