Jacuzzi Bath in Suites

Minnie on the go

Earning My Ears
Planning on enjoying a relaxing Jacuzzi bath. Has anyone cleaned the Jacuzzi bath before using it and what did you use?

I've never had any issues with the cleanliness of Disney Staterooms or Suites. This will be our first 7 day cruise in a suite and want to enjoy the Jacuzzi with peace of mind.

I have never in a hotel, but in my house it is liquid dish washer detergent , 1 cup, run through full tub. Not sure if disney would want you to do that though....

At home I run a half gallon of bleach in a full tub thru the jets every 6 months to a year. After the bleach runs thru we empty the tub, refill, and run clean water thru. We rarely ever use it. Our dog bathes in the tub. Not us. And she's little so we never actually plug the tub. There is nothing nastier than funk coming out of jacuzzi jets. Yuck! Not sure DCL would want you carrying on bleach but that's what I use. ;)

1/2 dishwasher tab would be easiest to carry on board to run through and clean jets, then refill water to rinse.

Thank you all for your thoughts on this matter. I think I will bring some dishwasher detergent. It may be the easiest to carry in my suitcase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter