Jacob's MAW trip to WDW!! April 20-27

Wonderful pixie dust and wheelchair accessories. :)

2rwqoau.gif

We were gone all day and came back to some mickey mail on our porch! YAY!! This one comes from DIS name Crissyjb

Thank you for the backpacks! They are awesome and the kids were so excited. They absolutly loved seeing their names on the backpacks. And I cant wait for them to take them on our trip. They can carry their own stuff and now I dont need to haha. They were both full of such fun activities. They were the most excited over the card games haha. My kids are 2 card loving kids!! They take after their momma! :rotfl2:

Oh, Jacob LOVED the card!! So much, that he wants me to hang it up in his room haha. The Lion King is his favorite movie right now.

Image13_zps82db83dc.jpg

So, first of all...I just want to say HAPPY EASTER!!

For Easter this year, I wanted to incorperate disney into it. So I decided we would do a theme of disney this year. I had someone make their baskets for them and then I filled them with fun disney things ive picked up over the past few months.

So then I bought this fun disney egg thing where you can put mickey and minny ears on the eggs and then a bunch of disney stickers to put on the eggs. So what I did was I had a note written that said look what I did to your eggs...and then the eggs were all decorated like mickey and minny. And then I left them a note that says suprise your going to disney world in april! The boys both thought we were going in June cause thats when I said. Well my sweet autistic boy was not too happy we were going in april because in his mind we were going in June and thats when we had to go. To change the schedule like that was not good for him. I didnt even think about that when I told them June. I just thought it would be fun to surprise them. Ohh well...live and learn, right?? But it was fun and the kids LOVED their disney stuff.

41FAB742-A2D0-45B6-9A9E-F98992F53771-6847-000004A264E36CE8_zpsb193d798.jpg

90A69428-842F-4E8D-99AC-B0F693FD02E9-6847-000004A26A21F9F2_zps5fca62a7.jpg

Wonderful backpacks & pixie dust :)

Your Easter baskets are great :)

Sorry Jacob didn't like having the schedule changed. :hug:

:cool1: woohoo we got 2 more mickey mail's!!! So I decided that I was going to let everyone open a box or 2 so this first time was my hubbys turn...haha. Hes so cute...like a little kid. He begged to be able to open the box :rotfl2:

Awesome idea for this!! This one comes from DIS name babynala. She gave us a bunch of things we will need for the parks, plane ride, and hotel room. Thank you so much!! Everything will be used, thats for sure. And she also gave the boys 2 ball catching things (sorry I dont know the name of them) and they havent stopped playing with them. They LOVE those!!

Image14_zps8e1a67ce.jpg

This next one was Tylers turn to open the box. This one comes from DIS name suzieDO....the hats are amazing!! The boys have not taken them off yet. Wait...mine is still on my head too!! So comfy I didnt even know it was still there haha. We all love them! Thank you so much. I had to post a picture of them on facebook cause they are just so cute.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/jakentysmom/Image15_zps5992d6a2.jpg

AHHH we are almost down to 2 weeks until our trip!!! I am getting so excited. Now that the boys know we are going THIS MONTH they are getting excited too. Tyler checked out a disney book (bambi) from the school library haha. And Jacob is finally coming to terms with the idea of leaving sooner than he expected. Although he is obsessing over what date we are leaving...ohhh well. Tis the life of autism! haha

Cute that DH wanted to open the box. Yay for the survival kit, the bag is so cute, and the hats are adorable. :)

Glad Jacob is doing better with the trip being sooner than he expected.

[/QUOTE] This next one was Tylers turn to open the box. This one comes from DIS name suzieDO....the hats are amazing!! The boys have not taken them off yet. Wait...mine is still on my head too!! So comfy I didnt even know it was still there haha. We all love them! Thank you so much. I had to post a picture of them on facebook cause they are just so cute.

[/QUOTE]

I am so glad that you love the hats. They look good on the boys! Enjoy!

:cool1: woohoo we got 2 more mickey mail's!!! So I decided that I was going to let everyone open a box or 2 so this first time was my hubbys turn...haha. Hes so cute...like a little kid. He begged to be able to open the box :rotfl2:

Awesome idea for this!! This one comes from DIS name babynala. She gave us a bunch of things we will need for the parks, plane ride, and hotel room. Thank you so much!! Everything will be used, thats for sure. And she also gave the boys 2 ball catching things (sorry I dont know the name of them) and they havent stopped playing with them. They LOVE those!!

Image14_zps8e1a67ce.jpg

This next one was Tylers turn to open the box. This one comes from DIS name suzieDO....the hats are amazing!! The boys have not taken them off yet. Wait...mine is still on my head too!! So comfy I didnt even know it was still there haha. We all love them! Thank you so much. I had to post a picture of them on facebook cause they are just so cute.

AHHH we are almost down to 2 weeks until our trip!!! I am getting so excited. Now that the boys know we are going THIS MONTH they are getting excited too. Tyler checked out a disney book (bambi) from the school library haha. And Jacob is finally coming to terms with the idea of leaving sooner than he expected. Although he is obsessing over what date we are leaving...ohhh well. Tis the life of autism! haha

I love the boys' smiles with their mickey mail. I hope you all have a wonderful trip and that Jacob comes to accept the earlier date. I have a friend who has a son with Autism and they go to Disney nearly every year because they have found Disney to be very accommodating and supportive of the needs of kids on the spectrum.

I have been following along on FB with your journey to get the dog, it sounds like it will be great for Jacob and your family. :)

Oh my goodness!! We have gotten quite a few packages over the past few days!! My kids have been so excited. But we have been super busy so I will come on tomorrow and post all about them.

Today marks 2 weeks until we go!!! WOOHOOO :banana: I am so excited for the time to come.

Yay! So excited for you to have a wonderful trip! It sounds like it will be a nice getaway for your family to enjoy!

We leave in 5....days....!!! AHHH!!!! I am SO excited!

So we FINALLY got the garage sale all done for our first fundraiser for Jacob and it was an amazing success! I was so blown away at the generosity of others. Especially people who we dont know and will probably never know. So now that it is done, its time to focus on DISNEY! I have been checking the weather and checking out tips and tricks for disney. I have been looking on the airline website and TSA websites to make sure I have everything in order to take on the plane. We are leaving at 630 am on Saturday. We have not told the boys, and we dont plan to, until we leave! They are going to freak out! Its going to be awesome.

We have had LOTS of big gives...I have been so bad at putting them up here when we get them. But with this garage sale, I have been swamped. I rarely get on the computer to do anything but I am sooo very grateful for EVERYTHING that has come. You guys are just so amazing. It makes me teary to think of how amazing you all are and what you have done for my family and the happiness it has brought to my family. Everyone (including the husband) gets soo excited when we get another package! Its like Christmas every time!! I will put the pictures in the next few posts. :thumbsup2

Here are a few big gives we have gotten the past few days. I am sorry if I dont mention your name...again, I have a child who LOVES cards and he takes them into his room and puts them on his wall and then I forget which one goes with which. I try to take a picture of the card but it never works that way. Just know how much we love and appreciate every single one of you!!

photo1_zpsf682d306.jpg

These shirts are SO CUTE!! My boys want to wear them every single day. I tell them NO! They will just get them dirty and ruined haha. So they will wear them when we get to disney. But I did let them wear the Jake and Tigger shirts to dinner that night. They were happy. We got SO MANY complements that night. I think every few tables we passed people commented at how cute the shirts were. :thumbsup2 Thank you so much for both of your hard work on both of these outfits!

The cars outfits are amazing. They have jean shorts that go with them too that are just great. They fit PERFECT! Everything about them are awesome. It is tylers favorite outfit by far.

The next one comes from Tracy...this package was just great! The boys loved all the fun stuff from it. The books have been read a million times, the chalk boards were taken as soon as I took the picture and have been played on and put away for the trip...haha. Everything else I had to put up so they wouldnt take them and ruin them already. Such great things to help keep them good during the 5 hour flight!! And then the cusion is sooo cool!! Jacob LOVES it! We have used it a few times and it fits perfect and works great!

photo2_zpsf890766c.jpg

This next one...I am sorry, I dont know who sent this...but I just want to say...THANK YOU!! This picture should say it all. Once I pulled them out....both boys took them and ran off and started playing with them and havent stopped! I couldnt even get a picture of them because they were so excited and wouldnt let me take them away. They now keep them in the car and plays with them whenever we leave. They have so much fun seeing who can find the items first. It is so good for Jacob too.. It really helps with his OT needs.

photo3_zpse0ca8b74.jpg

This next one is a rare picture...haha. Jacob thought it would be funny to take a picture of ME opening it, instead of them since everyone has gotten their turns to open and get pictures taken...now it is my turn!! These shorts came from DIS name hey-jude. I dont know if your name is from the Beatles song, but as soon as I read your name, both boys started singing the song...haha. They are silly. But she made them the cutest little shorts that go right along with their thing 1 thing 2 shirts. I can not wait to see them in them!! Those shorts fit perfect and they are so cute.

photo4_zps61c90658.jpg

Ok, this next one comes from DIS name NevadaJen. I just have to say...you are awesome!! We LOVE the shirts. ALL OF US! They all fit perfect and we are so excited to wear them. I screamed as soon as I saw what it was. I was really hoping for shirts like this because I love all the ones I have seen on peoples PTR's! So a HUGE thank you :worship: for that! My kids loved that you have been here before. They thought that was awesome. And they wanted me to tell you that they will be brave and go on all the scary rides haha. So thank you Jen and family!

Image16_zps3e5fd00e.jpg

The next one comes from DIS name princessmickey. We LOVE the water bottle holders. They were so cool!! We went to the diamondbacks game, and the boys took them to try them out haha. They worked great!! I also love the names on them. So amazing! The boys really thought it was so cool that there was a blizzard when you were making them. I had to explain to them what a blizzard was...they thought it was that ice cream from dairy queen....hahaha. Poor kids who have no idea what snow is! They loved that you were from here too!!

Image17_zps3a6e526d.jpg

And then from Cathy we got an awesome bag and some lanyards and some pins for trading!! Cathy, tell your daughter thank you so much for giving them some of her pins!! The boys absolutely LOVE the puffles from Club Penguin! That is one of their favorite games. So they really loved it!! And then they put the rest of their pins on the lanyards. They look awesome. And the bag....just so pretty. I love it!

Great Big Gives !! I just love the shirts. We still have ours from last year and will use them again this trip ! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter