• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jackies Disney Quiz for Kids

BRobson

<font color=green>Beavers is a dangerous place to
As I had mentioned before I am going to run a quiz for the kids. Haven't worked out how many questions there will be yet!! They will all receive a little something for taking part so will be no winners as such - They will all be a winner ( so mums and dads can help if needed )

Can you please let me know if your child wants to take part and let me know there name and age.

Thanks

No kiddies in my household but I just wanted to say what a sweet idea!!! :)

I concur an excellent idea.
Morgan 10 years will act as team captain for Jack and Robyn so a team here :thumbsup2

I also have Nathan taking part :goodvibes

Anyone else?

I have Niamh who is 11yrs she will keep me on the straight and narrow! so put us down.
Janex:thumbsup2

Amy (age 7) and Zoe (4 this Thursday) would like to make up a team too. :thumbsup2

princess carrie would like to join she is age 10 ,thank you

im just glad ive got someone my own age to play with ,as ive sucessfully now brainwashed my daughter:cutie:

Charys aged 7 is really excited about joining in and says she wont need any help at all from Mum or Dad

Hi Jackie!
That is such a lovely idea.

I know my DD Jaci (8) would love to join in, she was always trying to help me answer DIS Q's before. Life has just been a bit hectic to participate in the last few months ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter