Jackets in May?

It can be absolutely freezing on the buses! A light wrap to tie around the waist, maybe?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We are going first week of may and only plan on one zip up hoodie for each of us. We have early reservations in the mornings which will have us out when it is in the low 60s. A little cool for just shorts and t-shirts for us.

We are there the 30th through May 5th and we are bringing lightweight jackets and I am packing a pair of leggings for each of my girls that they can slip on at night if need be.

We went in May and it was SO HOT.
but my brother did get sick, from a downpour with blowing rain, then into an AC'd building, then back to the resort for a swim.

AND Oh MY GOSH was I happy i brought ONE lightweight fleece jacket because he got sick and had to wear it inside as he had chills.

WE Caught on quickly-ish that he was sick (he has Aspergers).
and got him all hydrated and back and forth with Tylenol & Ibuprophen and he was fine in 24hs... but YAY for overpacking!!! :thumbsup2

We have been in May twice. As Phil Collins would say...

No Jacket Required!!!

Did I just show my age? :rotfl2:

LOL this is the first thing that came to my mind too...maybe we are getting old...

I agree! Last May it rained day and night for almost the entire week we were there. I was very glad I brought a lightweight sweatshirt for my kids at night because they would get wet and then freeze when we'd go anywhere inside. It was definitely a necessity!

I always bring a lightweight jacket for this reason. If it rains, it can be very cold in the a/c once you are wet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter