Jack Sparrow Meet & Greet at MNSSHP

Amy_Callaghan

Mouseketeer
I just called to see when and if Jack would be meeting and the cast member on the phone found out that he will be during MNSSHP, I can't wait for my kids to get their pics taken with Jack Sparrow and autographs too.

unknown about MVMCP (probably not all that likely to be honest, but stranger things have happened)

but it was long suspected he'd be making appearances at MNSSH as might barbossa

Oh, YAY! I was going to ask people that attended the party tonight, but now I know! I'm so excited now! Me and my boyfriend are dressing up as Elizabeth Swann and Ragetti. It's going to be so much fun meeting the Captain! pirate:

Thank you for the information!

Now I just have to cross my fingers for Barbossa :)

aww man we miss him again LOL.

I wish they'd put him in the park all the time, or at least on weekends or something. We missed the PNP party by literally one night and we won't be there for the MNSSHP either.

But my daughter did get to be in the tutorial show last week so that's a comfort anyway! Of all the times for me to decide to leave the video camera home.

Have fun with the Capn'!!!!!

Laren

I'd like to know this too! :)

Unless they change it from the way it was done during P&PP, he will be in the building to the right just as you cross over the bridge into Adventureland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter