Jack Skellington?

1000HappyWishes

I know every mile will be my worth my while.
Hello DIS!

Anyway, I'll be going to the World in April, and I wanted to get my cousin something. She's into goth/skeleton stuff, so I figured Jack Skellington would be perfect for something to get her. Does anyone know where I can get some decent merchandise themed around this, and what's available?

Thanks all!

There is some stuff at the Christmas store in Downtown Disney. It's actually beside the store, but interconnected inside. There is also stuff in Pleasure Island Downtown. There should also be things in the villains store at Hollywood Studios.

They also have a lot of Nightmare Before Christmas (Jack Skellington) merchandise in the Pirates of the Caribbean gift shop.

We just got back last weekend from two weeks in the world. There was quite a bit of Jack / Nightmare merchandise around. Check the Christmas store in MK, and the Emporium. Next to the Christmas shop in DTD, Mouse Gear in EPCOT.

hi O.P

there is a great stall outside the haunted mansion, if she is into goth then there is always the haunted mansion merch too.

This year is the 20th anniversary of the movie, so I would think there would be a bit more merchandise than usual. We happened to be in the World for the 15th anniversary and I recall a lot of Nightmare things around. We found a really cool "Peace, Love & Jack" t-shirt at Tower of Terror gift shop a couple years ago, and I'm hoping to find one this year as she's outgrown it.

Just wanted to add the hint that if you are staying on property, you can have the purchase sent back to your resort. This neds to be done 24 hours before your check out date. If you aren't staying on property, you can have the package delivered to the front gate to be picked up as you are leaving. This service needs at least three hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter