Jack Skellington Mickey Ears?

mukala

Mouseketeer
I'm sorry if this isn't the right place for this question.

I was just looking at a....*ahem* gossip web site...and I saw a pic of someone and a friend at Disneyland. One of them had on Jack Skellington Mickey Ears! Do you think that DL is the only place that has them, or does DW? I want...I mean...my daughter would want some, lol.

TIA!

I'm sorry if this isn't the right place for this question.

I was just looking at a....*ahem* gossip web site...and I saw a pic of someone and a friend at Disneyland. One of them had on Jack Skellington Mickey Ears! Do you think that DL is the only place that has them, or does DW? I want...I mean...my daughter would want some, lol.

TIA!

I saw the same pic & thought the Ears were cute. The two ladies are walking Disney Advertisements & don't even know it.

Properlywarned...it's good to know I'm not the only one that looks at those websites ;)

Could you PM me and tell me where to see the picture?? I'm not cool I guess and have no clue what your talking about :flower3: I would love to see the Jack Skellington ears. Thanks from poor uncool gossip challenged me :eeyore:

I agree, while the Jack ears are cool, I :love: the candy corn ears. Thanks for the link, never would have seen it otherwise.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter