Ja-Maican me crazy for the Magic!! 12.14.14 Magical Western Caribbean!!

Happy to see we are not the only ones booking this far in advance! We're joining you on December 14th. It'll be myself, DH and DD (9 now, 11 when we sail). My DD and I sailed the Dream last year for our first cruise and now we're coming back with my DH. We live overseas (but I'm from Canada) so we have to make the most of the time when we can get home so adding in a cruise before we head North is perfect. I am sooooo excited :cool1::cool1: but at this point am keeping it a secret from my DD and hope to surprise her when we fly into Washington and transfer to a plane to Orlando instead of Canada.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone :)

Happy to see we are not the only ones booking this far in advance! We're joining you on December 14th. It'll be myself, DH and DD (9 now, 11 when we sail). My DD and I sailed the Dream last year for our first cruise and now we're coming back with my DH. We live overseas (but I'm from Canada) so we have to make the most of the time when we can get home so adding in a cruise before we head North is perfect. I am sooooo excited :cool1::cool1: but at this point am keeping it a secret from my DD and hope to surprise her when we fly into Washington and transfer to a plane to Orlando instead of Canada.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone :)

Hi JennLynn!!!! How cool about the secret from your DD!!:goodvibes She will be so excited when she figures it out!!! I can't wait to see the new stuff that has been done to the Magic. Your family will love the Magic!!! We have sailed it 3 times and sailed the Fantasy last year. While the new ships are pretty amazing (and we loved Satellite Falls), we still have a very special place in our hearts for the Magic!!:love:

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :cool1:
Have a great cruise!

We needed something longer this time. 3 nights was waaaaayyyy too short! Plus I was completely jetlagged last time. I like the ports too on this one, my husband needs travel visas for pretty much everywhere and for this only need for the US which makes it easier.

I'm sure the ship will be amazing!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :cool1:
Have a great cruise!

Thanks so much!!!!:goodvibes

We needed something longer this time. 3 nights was waaaaayyyy too short! Plus I was completely jetlagged last time. I like the ports too on this one, my husband needs travel visas for pretty much everywhere and for this only need for the US which makes it easier.

I'm sure the ship will be amazing!

I agree 3 nights is totally not long enough!!! You will have a great time at these ports too, they are some of my faves!!:thumbsup2

We will be cruising with you! Have the entire family going to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary!:)

My daughter and I had so much fun last time doing the FE. Anyone interested in participating in an FE group? I'm happy to organise and set up a facebook page. I hardly check on here but found our facebook for the last cruise easier.

Let me know if anyone is interesting and I'll set it up.

Jennifer

We went on the Disney Wonder in May 2012 and have been dying to go again ever since! December 2014 seems sooo far away!

oh it is a long time to wait for this trip..... I love seeing the videos of the Magic being posted on different travel sites. My oldest son loves the Magic in original form and I told him she will still be the same but just a little sprucing up....

My husband, son (he'll be 3 almost 4 at the time of the cruise) and I will be joining everyone. This will be our first family vacation and first Disney cruise. My husband and I have taken 2 cruises together. I am very excited about this one. I LOVE Disney. I was reading a little bit about the fish extenders and would love to join if anyone is getting a group together.

Hi Everyone :wave2:

We officially booked this cruise a month ago and can't wait!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

We are a family of 4 from Australia, Me 35, Dh 38, Ds 8, Ds 11 (at time of cruising) and this will be our very first cruise :cool1:

Just recently did 7 days on the Fantasy Eastern Caribbean followed by 4 days on the Dream. We booked the Nov 30th sailing on the Magic but jumped ship so to speak when I found out it was a Podcast cruise. (No offense to Podcaster's) So far it looks like it will be just me and my DH but there's a possibility that my DD and her DBF may join us if he can just get over his fear of flying. Looking forward to meeting you all. Less than a year now and it will fly by.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter