• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

J-e-t-s jets! Jets! Jets!!!!!!

WHO DEY!!!! WHO DEY!!!! WHO DEY!!!! WHO DEY!!!! WHO DEY!!!!

We were just psychin you out last week:goodvibes

Go Bengals! Not really a big football fan, but my husband might kill me if I don't defend his beloved Bengals. :rotfl:

WHO-DEY!!:banana: :banana: :banana::cheer2: :cheer2:

As a Steeler's fan I will be cheering for the Jets since the benGALS didn't beat the Jets last week. - No let me rephrase that - the benGALS didn't even show up for the game.

As a Steeler's fan I will be cheering for the Jets since the benGALS didn't beat the Jets last week. - No let me rephrase that - the benGALS didn't even show up for the game.

If the Steelers had beat Cleveland you would not have had to worry what the Bengels did last week.

New%20York%20Jets%20Vinyl%20Football.jpg

....sooooo, you're familiar with 'Fireman Joe' then???? :hug:

:lovestrucOf course!:lovestruc
I must admit, we are die hard Giants fans, and my family has had seasons tickets to both the Giants and Jets for as many years as I can remember, but the Giants tix were rarely available, but the Jets were readily available, so it was like my home turf!

PS Except that my DH was saying his name is Fireman Ed? IDK! Just know him!

....:bacpc: what BOGUS calls they are making against the Jets!! :headache::mad:

:lovestrucOf course!:lovestruc
I must admit, we are die hard Giants fans, and my family has had seasons tickets to both the Giants and Jets for as many years as I can remember, but the Giants tix were rarely available, but the Jets were readily available, so it was like my home turf!

PS Except that my DH was saying his name is Fireman Ed? IDK! Just know him!

:confused3..I always thought it was Fireman Joe, but my brain is getting fuzzy, so you could be right,,,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter