• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I've heard too many thing

AP or not

• I received an AP for my custom wedding

• I did not receive an AP for my CUSTOM wedding

• I haven't had my wedding yet and just want to see the results

Results are only viewable after voting.

nkkilala

DIS Veteran
I have heard too may things about receiving an AP when booking your custom wedding. I am going to take a poll.

Same here, we received our AP vouchers along with the signed copy of the contract, about a month after we sent it to them.

We received 2 AP’s, but I honestly can’t remember if it was when we booked or when it happened exactly (but this would’ve been in 2002 or 2003).

I wonder why someonw WOULDN'T get one???? maybe the em just forgot? Is this something that if you do not automatically get you should ask for? I would love an ap...I had one last year and got great rates with it!

I got mine with my executed contract. It took a long time to get my executed contract and when I called the SM to check on it she indicated they were waiting for a little something special from Disney to include with the contract--that was SO cool!! I wonder too if it has something to do with the contract you are under? I signed just before the new rates went into effect--anyone sign under the new rates and get APs?

For those of you who got the passes...were they good to start at any time? What I mean is...if you had a current/valid annual pass, could you wait until it expired to validate the ones they gave you?

JohnsPrincess said:
For those of you who got the passes...were they good to start at any time? What I mean is...if you had a current/valid annual pass, could you wait until it expired to validate the ones they gave you?

Yup, you can activate them whenever you want. You just get AP vouchers in the mail (not the actual passes).

Just thought I would add to this thread even though it's a month old..., I got my Annual Pass vouchers today with my executed contract!! I am happy!!

We had not received our Annual Passes by the time we were headed to WDW for our Planning Session earlier in the month. I mentioned this to my Coordinator and he took care of everything. When we got to the park, we just went to a customer service booth and they signed us up.

The cool part is everytime we would come into a park, it would say something about having a Wedding Annual Pass and Cast Members would congratulate us (that never gets old!)

We just got our with our executed contract last Friday! We're so excited about planning a few Disney Trips this year (if we can afford it)

we got our 2 ap vouchers with our executed contract for our custom wedding this march, we will be activating them in november during our planning session.
hope everyone is having fun with their plans & joy in their marriages :goodvibes

i also posted on the poll.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter