I've gots a nother boo boo

XoXGerardLoverXoX

IN THE MIDDLE OF A GUN FIGHT IN THE CENTER OD A RE
I've gots another boo boo :guilty:
Well today out side at resse(sp) I was walking around on I came up to this patch of ice and there was this chunk of sow and I kicked it and well... I feel right on my back :teeth: but the bad part was when I fell I landed on my hand so now my hand looks like a ballon :guilty: and it hurts :sad: Stupid ice :mad:

Haha.

I'm sorry, couldn't resist.

I'm hoping your hand feels better.

ice on that hand is your best friend...
keep it elevated...and wrap it in an ace bandage if the swelling doesnt go down. if its still swelled up after a day, call a doctor.

XD i sound like my mother, but i have a bad right ankle and i cant tell you how many times ive hurt it.

hope ya feel better! :goodvibes

XoXGerardLoverXoX said:
I've gots another boo boo :guilty:
Well today out side at resse(sp) I was walking around on I came up to this patch of ice and there was this chunk of sow and I kicked it and well... I feel right on my back :teeth: but the bad part was when I fell I landed on my hand so now my hand looks like a ballon :guilty: and it hurts :sad: Stupid ice :mad:
not to be rube but XoXGerardLoverXoX and you got a boo boo and at "resse"

goofyandplutoluver said:
not to be rube but XoXGerardLoverXoX and you got a boo boo and at "resse"
I know the spelling is still off but...

Maybe the peanutbutter cups are stageing an uprising.

MuNkY said:
I know the spelling is still off but...

Maybe the peanutbutter cups are stageing an uprising.

XD :rotfl: :rotfl: beware the peanut butter! XD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter