I've got to tell you (insert bad Disney thing), but (insert good Disney thing).

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
I've got to tell you....

I think Dole Whips are disgusting.

But...

I love the caramel corn the sell In Goofy's Candy.

Your turn.

I've got to tell you, I'm still sad that Horizons was torn down, but I enjoy riding Mission Space.

I have got to tell you, that I miss the Rainbow tunnel on the second floor of Journey into the imagination.

but...

I love listening to the sounds of Main Street, USA early in morning (especially with my eyes closed).

I've got to tell you....

I really miss the Skyway.

But...

I love Soarin'

I've got to tell you....

I miss actually seeing sets/show biz bits on the Backlot Tour like the Golden Girl's house and a used car lot,

But....

I like Lights, Motor, Action show.

I've got to tell you....

I absolutely hate the parades.

But...

I could watch Illuminations every night.

I've got to tell you Disney coffee tastes like mud, but dole whips the the best thing in the world!!!

I've got to tell you....

I think I'm the only person alive that doesn't see the appeal in Illuminations (there are a couple of cool moments, like when he "blows out" the torches, but not much more than that). :confused3

But....

I love to walk out of World Showcase after the Illuminations crowd has cleared and it's virtually empty. So romantic. :lovestruc

I've got to tell you that I hate roller coasters, but I'm glad there are plenty of other rides I can enjoy at Disney!

People, I have to tell you, even as a kid I really never saw the appeal of The Muppets, and even when they became associated with Disney, that didn't change.

BUT

I really love the Fab 5!

I've got to tell you...I've never made it to a rope drop or morning EMH hour but I love evening EMH's and watching Wishes at midnight.

I've got to tell you...

...that the chili dog smell in Stitch's Great Escape (Mistake?) makes me want to hurl and keeps me away from this attraction...

...but...

I still love the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival.

I've got to tell you, I don't understand the appeal of the turkey leg, but could eat Mickey bars until I explode !!!!!

I've got to tell you....

I think Cinderella's Royal Table is HIGHLY overrated

But...

I love Tony's Town Square

<love this thread!>

I've got to tell you

I really, really miss the Lights of Winter

but

I really love the Castle lit up for Christmas.

Sayhello

I've got to tell you I do not see the appeal of Soarin', but I love love love watching Wishes while riding on the People Mover!

I have got to tell you that I don't like Pirates of the Caribbean ride,

but I love the Winnie the Pooh ride!

I've got to tell you.. The guys with the white faces in Spectro Magic creap me out.. But I love the feeling of the Magic Kingdom late at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter