"I've got a WICKED magic hangover." Trip Report ***FINISHED 12/7***

No no no, Jackie.

The proper response is, "I'll go w/you guys, Julia! I'll bring Chelsea- it'll be so fun!"

You can call in sick to work and so can Chels! Who cares if it's the end of the school year! :rotfl:

Yea, uh... ok...NOT! :sad2:

Any takers?

I kid! I kid!
sorta.... ;)

I just finished your TR (read some this morning and finished up during my lunch hour). It sounds like an amazing trip! Not everything went as planned, but does it ever? LOL

Your photopass pictures turned out wonderful. What is the cost of that? I still may look into that. I'll need to talk dh into it though lol My favorite picture is the one with you standing in front of the TOT and all acting scared :rotfl2: too cute!

Your hotel seemed beautiful. There is another place i want to stay sometime now...thanks a lot! lol

Great great great! : )

Oh, I like that idea! Where are you booked? Because it is raining and cold and I want to pretend for a little bit that there is a Disney trip in the near future.

I just finished your TR (read some this morning and finished up during my lunch hour). It sounds like an amazing trip! Not everything went as planned, but does it ever? LOL

Your photopass pictures turned out wonderful. What is the cost of that? I still may look into that. I'll need to talk dh into it though lol My favorite picture is the one with you standing in front of the TOT and all acting scared :rotfl2: too cute!

Your hotel seemed beautiful. There is another place i want to stay sometime now...thanks a lot! lol

Great great great! : )

Hey! ::wave2:: Thanks for all those nice comments!

As for photopass- I joined a group on the Budget Board. 4 of us went in $20 each on the prepay $100 CD. The "group leader" burned a CD for everyone w/their pix on it after the group was done w/their photo editing. It was very easy and WAAAAAY cheaper! I'm using a ton of my free credits w/Snapfish.com to get the prints! :banana:

The hotel was pretty, I guess. We really weren't there long. I'm dying to stay onsite, but I def. would NOT hesitate to stay there again for a budget option that is clean and CLOSE! ::yes::

Ok, ladies and germs! I’m ready for my souvenir installment. If you’re reading this TR through clicks, it’s in order of the chapter list breakdown on Page 1. However, if you’re just following along ‘cuz you’re subbed, you know that I skipped to the end on that list and this is actually the conclusion of my trip report. I’ve already included Photopass snapshots and Final Thoughts so here’s what you’ve been waiting for!

autoemblem.jpg

Looks awesome on my Impala!

batears.jpg

Rach’s ears….

pumpkinears.jpg

My ears…

theset.jpg

Kitchen ensemble

magnet.jpg

2008 magnet for my fridge!

WDW430.jpg

Ebin’s loot

WDW434.jpg

His hat and light-saber in action!

And then we have a ton of pin pictures. DH got into pins (though not trading) so here’s his purchases:

jimpin.jpg

jimpin2.jpg

He also got a ToT pin but I can’t find a picture of it and I don’t have a digicam that can take decent indoor pix.

I bought these two for Rachael:

princesspin.jpg

sallypin.jpg

And she traded for these:

rachchip.jpg

rachsharp.jpg

ariel.jpg

She had lost (and has since found) two of her pins for trading so she didn’t get to trade those. This is the one she got from the CM in the WoD store for judging the Mr. Potato Head contest:

rachcind.jpg

Now, the only things I couldn’t find were my Mary Poppins hoodie and Alice In Wonderland long sleeve crew shirt by Vault 28 by Disney. You’ll just have to take my word for it they’re cool. Also Jim picked up a POTC skull patched ballcap in DHS on CLEARANCE (at Disney? Who'da thunk it? :confused3 ) for $8!!!! Rachael got a pink '08 Disney shirt just like Ebin's.

SO…. That’s a wrap!

For those of you subb’d- THANKS for sticking with me! It’s been fun! Although a lot of work! LOL. I think the PTR’s are def. more fun to write than the TR’s!

For those of you clickin’ through- enjoy the last couple of installments and don’t be a lurker! Drop me a line!

Of course, you guys know that I have a Dec. ‘09 trip lined up for planning. Our little family + the in-laws. Now I’m also planning on going in 2010. The Mickey Marcettes and I are headed off in April-ish for Flower & Garden. I also desperately want to get back in Oct. or to take Rachael in May for her birthday to WDW or Disneyland.

But unfortunately, my dreams are bigger than my checkbook so we’ll have to see how things pan out. I’ll try my hardest to refrain from starting a PTR for Dec. until at least June. And I’m active in other’s reports so thank goodness for that! I’m addicted to the DIS that’s for sure.

So- it’s been fun! Thanks for coming and….

“See ya real soon!”

Cool souvenirs! I must, must, must get kitchen stuff on the next trip -- I cannot tell you how many times I am doing stuff in the kitchen and I wish I had gotten some Mickey kitchen things.

I know what you mean about the checkbook -- you know, monthly bills really eat into my traveling. :laughing:

Nice purchases! Love all the hats. I'm sad to see your TR end, hopefully we'll see that PTR soon! :thumbsup2

Love your souvenirs! I think I need the car magnet thingy. Doesn't it just stink having pesky things like budgets getting in the way of our Disney trips??:laughing:

Hey Julia,

I figured I would pop over and check out your TR. I've only skimmed a bit so far but I am looking forward to reading it through and getting to know you. After all, we are going to Disney together right? :thumbsup2

Your kids are way cute! Where in Illinois are you? I am in Iowa but have family in IL.

Hey, Julez! You got a lot of great souvenirs. I love, love, love that Mickey auto emblem. I have to get that. :mickeyjum

Great job on your TR!! :thumbsup2

Oh, I like that idea! Where are you booked? Because it is raining and cold and I want to pretend for a little bit that there is a Disney trip in the near future.

I WAS booked at Pop w/the munchkin. But I'm getting Christmas $$ from my DMIL unexpected so I may really book something!

Great report!

Thanks! :goodvibes

Love your souvenirs! I think I need the car magnet thingy. Doesn't it just stink having pesky things like budgets getting in the way of our Disney trips??:laughing:

It's actually a auto-quality chrome stick-on. It's pretty awesome. The kids love it. They can point out our grey Impala in a crowd!

Hey Julia,

I figured I would pop over and check out your TR. I've only skimmed a bit so far but I am looking forward to reading it through and getting to know you. After all, we are going to Disney together right? :thumbsup2

Your kids are way cute! Where in Illinois are you? I am in Iowa but have family in IL.

I'm smack in the middle of the North, almost. Around Rockford. We're gonna have so much fun! Just caught up on yours as well. :thumbsup2

Hey, Julez! You got a lot of great souvenirs. I love, love, love that Mickey auto emblem. I have to get that. :mickeyjum

Great job on your TR!! :thumbsup2

Def. get it. It looks awesome and is so much more unique than even the disney families anymore.

Sorry, double post.

Drat! Don't you hate that?:scared:

I really love your mickey head for you car. I have never seen those! I might have to put that on my souvie list!

Wow..I just now found your TR and read it all in one sitting. I couldn't stop! I love you and your family. Plus, I gotta say being that we're both from Illinois- we are pretty awesome! :laughing:

Great trip report! I'm sorry to see that it's over!

I LOVE that kitchen set! Very cute!! Glad y'all had fun! Can't wait to hear about the next trip!! :)

It's over :sad2: Well the souvies look great anddddd I'm gonna be looking forward to you starting your Dec. TR...it will be here before you know it! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter