I've finally finished my daughter's Disney outfits!

thirtyoneblessings

Earning My Ears
I've finally finished my daughter's Disney outfits and I LOVE how they came out! She's got Snow White, Belle, Cinderella, Chef Minnie, Jesse, and Safari Minnie! I was going to post pictures but I guess I can't yet :-( I'm too much of a newbie!

Snow%2BWhite.jpg

Belle.jpg

Cinderella.jpg

Chef%2BMinnie.jpg

Jesse.jpg

Animal%2BKingdom%2BDress.jpg

awwww those are too cute
why did I get boys??? anyone think I could get James to dress up?(oh wait he was a clown earlier today)

I hope you post pictures after she wears them - would love to see the characters with her

These are adorable! Making me wish we would've did a trip when the kids were younger just so I could've dressed them up!

Those are cute! NEver mind not having kids the right age or gender, I'd like to have worn them!

Super cute! You should post them on the Disboutiquers thread in the Disney for Families forum. There are LOTS of us that love to drool over custom clothes. :)

Oh my goodness, how cute! My favorite is the safari dress! I am learning to sew and I love looking at other people's creations.

Love these!!! I also wonder if this was a pattern or did you just come up with this on your own!!! They are adorable!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter