I've been wondering, is it just me?

here is a cure -give me your 'extra points' and I'll see that they don't go to waste. We wouldn't want you to be an addict!
Really missing OKW now that winter won't leave!!!

NancyDVC

The kids are in bed and I am free to catch up on the latest in resales and DVC wisdom! Karen in Dekalb, we will have to hook up sometime and see if we are ever going to be at WDW at the same time! I think your right about the lousy Illinois weather making this board all that more attractive....I love to dream about our upcoming vacations when I have the winter blahs! :cool:

I keep cruising the resales sites and I'm not looking to add on. I want to start, so I can't be addicted, because we don't own yet.

My wife(courtesy of 9 yr old son) had seen the DVC video without me present and now is actually intrigued. Tonight I made the statement "we should buy" and minimimal resistance. Maybe by the time I see the right resale she will be pushing the purchase.

But I know this is not contagious and she hasn't caught anything and she will not want to add on...
yet.

Michael

Adding on points is bad. The more you add the more you seem to need. I think we are all addicts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter