I've been sitting here for over a year!

Goofy4Disney

Wants to be a full-time WDW food critic!
I've been trying to wait patiently....... but, I've been planning this trip for well over a year now, and that is one heckuva long time to watch so many people count down to weeks and finally do the single digit dance! At times I wanted to yank my hair out with envy! Well, I can hardly stand it now.... 16 days and a wake up for me!!!!!!!!! We leave May 24th!!!!!!! I'll be there thru June 5th!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOOO!

16 days and then I turn into the adult on the commercial who is "too excited to sleep"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:yay: :woohoo: ::yes:: :eek: :hyper: :tongue:

I hope you have a great trip...those are almost the exact dates I went in 2004....Its a great time of the year....

Have a great trip. My next trip is November 2007. Oh i've just been planning away. I'm doing what you were doing a year ago. Well soon enough i'll be counting down weeks :cloud9: But planning so early, i'm learning so much i feel like my next trip will be awesome. So i'm sure yours will be too.

We've been planning this trip for the past three years. After we got back from our last trip in June 2003, we immediately picked dates for a June 2006 trip. And we stuck to them...we leave in 26 days!

Over the course of those three years, we've bought a home, had a baby, and had one mini-three night Disney getaway, but nothing has derailed us from those original dates we set!

So in 26 days we are going with our DD2 and our best friend who has never been.

So Yay for you and us! Sometimes the longer you wait, the more you appreciate every moment you are there.

Have a great trip!

Thanks for the great wishes, everyone! :grouphug:

mantysk8coach, I know what you mean, and I have no doubt this will be our best ever vacation! I'm so glad school is now finished for me (last day was Wenesday) and so I can stay home all day and finalize every plan I've made!

Thanks again everyone, and I hope all of your trips are WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Auntie Terry! I am so happy we leave in about a week!!!! YAY for us!! I'm still envious that you get to stay longer than I do but whatever!!! I love you bunches! I finished packing! I hope we go to Beaches & Cream like we talked about!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter