I've been away but I'm BAAAACCCCCKKKKK!

{{{HUGS}}} Jackie. We decided to fly into Phoenix to drive to Tucson. It was the only way to get a nonstop flight. I would rather spend time driving through the desert than waiting in an airport to change planes.

I will see you very soon :)

And I bet you'll be making that drive in a convertible!!!::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

Originally posted by nativetxn
Where <i>is</i> everyone?? Are we missing lots of WISHers? How quiet this place is now.

Okay, I confess. I've been neglecting WISH. I have had a hard time dealing with my mother's death and instead of coming here and burdening my WISH friends with my grief, I have sort of avoided WISH. Not a good idea. This is where I should come when I need comfort so <b><i>I'm BACK</i></b>.

I've also been away from home a lot since mother died.

I haven't gained or lost since September. It's time to focus on goal again, though, so I started Atkins induction again yesterday.

I'll be WISHing more often, now. I need your support. You motivate <i>me</i> and I'll try to motivate <i>you</i>. How about it? Is that a deal?

Onward and downward,

Katholyn

Katholyn - you never cease to amaze me.

It's agreed then.

We motivate each other!!! :)

:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter