• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Itunes

tinkerbellandeeyor

DIS Veteran
Weird i bought a song from I tunes forty eight hours ago and was billed for it at eight this morning it was not a big deal I used a I tunes gift card but still weird it took so long for them to deduct it

48 hours ago is a Sunday. Most transactions occur during M-Fri. It may just have been an off time.

If I use an itunes card, it will automatically deduct the money from my account (you can see the amount on your account in the top right corner of the screen), but I don't get an emailed invoice for a few days. This is probably what you've experienced.

miss.potatohead said:
If I use an itunes card, it will automatically deduct the money from my account (you can see the amount on your account in the top right corner of the screen), but I don't get an emailed invoice for a few days. This is probably what you've experienced.

Okay that makes sevens so it gets deducted right away and I recite a receipt
a few days later

Okay that makes sevens so it gets deducted right away and I recite a receipt
a few days later

I'm pretty sure. I go through the Australian iTunes store because I'm from Australia, but a few days after I purchase something, I get an email with the subject "Your receipt No.4359743895983" and then it'll contain your order number, issue date, order total and say "Billed To: Store Credit" (as it has come from an itunes card, and not used a credit or debit card.

It'll also say what you bought and how much it cost.

I think they send them so people know what they have bought, in case it was not done by them, and so they have a recept like at the shops!

miss.potatohead said:

This is the same for me. I always have an iTunes credit on my account, since I redeem US iTunes cards.. Easier to do since I'm in Canada and buy from the US iTunes Store, and I haven't found a way to add my Canadian credit card to my account yet. The invoice always arrive a day or two later.

The money is deducted instantly, which you will see in the account balance in the upper right hand corner.

The receipt usually comes a couple days later. I've had iTunes for five or six years and it's always been that way.

If you use your credit card, iTunes will wait and charge it once, when it appears you are done buying songs and whatnot. It takes out the total instead of the amount of each individual song. They wait to send you a receipt which includes all the purchases.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter