iTunes theme park music???

mom2girlsx3

Mouseketeer
Help! I know there has to be a download for Disney World theme park music... what am I missing? Went to iTunes and found nothing even close. Would love to have the music from Wishes and the Spectromagic Parade. Anybody know of an iTunes cd I can download? I'm obviously missing something.:confused:

I haven't checked iTunes lately, but for the most part the best place to get WDW park music is on-site, or through WDW mail-order. I think it might also be available at Disney.com. Of course there's always Ebay.:earsboy:

:) You can also purchase some of the music from the Laughingplace,com (I think that is the site). You can get some park music at Amazon. There are some available but kinda expensive. Most of the music I have purchased, theme park wize has been at WDW itself. Now if you are interested D-Cot.com has a great website for park music. It is free to sign in and then you go to the jukebox a the top of the page. Once in, there is a box a you can pick which park you want to listen too fromt he drop down menu. You can click on the song and find out if it is available on Itunes or Amazon.

Disney's Happiest Celebration actually has many of the ride songs on it and that is where I found my coveted Splash Mountan Medley.

You can also find list of resort music on Mousesavers.com---search music to get music from AKL and WL. Both very cool.

Wishes, Spectro, Fantasmic and Illuminations I bought in the parks. There is an event CD that you could get from Amazon that had MNSSHP, Princess and Pirate and other songs. There is also a parade CD that I purchased at WDW for The Dreams Come True, Motorcars, and Jammin Jungle parades.

Animal Kingdom Park has a CD I purchased from Amazon.

does anyone know where I can download spectromagic music. I had it on my computer and it went out when I got it fixed it was gone. It's my favorite tune of the whole park. sure wish I hadn't lost it.:sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter