iTunes Gift Cards- Deals?

Alexle2007

DIS Veteran
DS8 said he told Santa that he wanted an iTunes gift card for Christmas. Of course, he didn't make a physical list, it was just his discussion with him at Hersheypark. I thought great! We're going to be away for Christmas and this would be an easy gift to travel with it. Does anyone know of any deals? I know I have seen them on eBay for $80 for the $100 card and, of course, now I can't find them.

If you live near a Meijer -- they have the 3 pack of $10 cards for $25 right now.

Thanks. We don't have either of them near us. I am in MD (almost PA) and we'll in AZ for the holiday.

Safeway, ShopRite, and other stores near you may have current deals. Check the ads in the Baltimore Sun.

Try a gift card resale site, like cardcash.com. Card ash has iTunes from 10.25-10.5% off.

I have used them before without a problem, both buying and selling.

I can't remember the exact deal, but I think Target has a deal. Buy one get one 20% off? Not sure of amounts.

Target just ran a B1G1 30% off. Check slickdeals.net for discounts.

The deals are come and go. Sometimes Costco has a good when they give extra off, but then that promo ends and it's only a small discount. PayPal occasionally has a 20% off deal for an online code...that offer comes via email. I don't see any good ones out there right now, but that can change day to day.

Safeway (Randall's and Tom Thumb) have a 20% off digital coupon on iTunes gift cards this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter