• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

iTunes duplicates of podcasts?

Michele

DIS Veteran
Wow! what happened? Is it just me? The podcast section of my iTunes suddenly has a duplicate of every podcast back to 11/07 with the little 'get' button next to it. The original, already downloaded version is right there next to it. What a mess.

Yea, that has been happening on my phone too. So I thought I would try just uploading from the computer instead, now there's a big mess there. :(

It was mentioned on a thread last week too. Seems like maybe there was cleanup dine that caused them all to look new.

Glad to know it wasn't just us. But I do have lots of old podcasts to listen to now, as I was running out of podcasts from the last 2 years or so.

It must have had something to do with Dustin mentioning that he added more definitive descriptions to the shows. Cuz all the new ones had more detailed descriptions than the already downloaded ones. But I wasn't gonna delete all the old ones and replace them with the new ones. I just group deleted all the duplicate ones with the little 'get' button next to them.

The more descriptive title makes sense and will be good for those new to the show, but not worth replacing everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter