• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ITTBAB Reopened

Cheshire Figment

<font color=red><marquee behavior=alternate>Friend
At Noon today It's Tough To Be A Bug was reopened. The areas directly over the entrance and exit have had netting installed while inspections continue for the rest of the Tree.

The trails and Kid's Discover Club remain closed until all of the inspections (and work) are completed.

Great news! What does the tree look like? Can you still get a decent picture of it or is there actually construction going on there now?

Oh you have so made my day-
my son in his words: " I love dat bug show"
We leave in 6 days. So, very relieved. Thanks for the post!

On a related note, what is the Kids Discover Club?

It is a series of stops in the parks where the kids can learn different aspects of nature and animal care from CM's. They have to answer questions about what they learn and get thier card stamped if you visit all the kiosks and have a full stamp card you get a little prize. It's neat but takes some time to get them all, our kids absoloutely loved it and we will be doing it again this year. I hope the one on Discovery Island opens back up before our trip but if not we can always catch it next trip.

ya! I'm so happy. My oldest daughter loved that show last year - we saw it twice. And this year my two yougest wanted to see it! ya :cool1:
thanks for the update

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter